• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • paintman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    new castle indiana
    i went to Indy Laser Engraving today. he did an awesome job on my lower and i plan on taking him another one on wednesday. i also live an hour away from him so that should tell you that if im willing to drive that far he is well worth it!!!

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    i went to Indy Laser Engraving today. he did an awesome job on my lower and i plan on taking him another one on wednesday. i also live an hour away from him so that should tell you that if im willing to drive that far he is well worth it!!!

If nothing else the conversation is well worth the price of admission, so to speak.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Indy Laser Engraving will be at the August 1500. They can and will laser engrave almost anything you bring to them. They have their FFL and are capable to do NFA as well as anything else. If you have a special graphic you need engraved email Wendall at Indylaserengrave@gmail.com or text him at (317) 437-6640 so you can get him the file ahead of time. This will speed everything up for him and you. I personally have had him engrave multiple items with zero problems.
    Dan

0750turbo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 23, 2012
    Pittsboro
    Met Wendall with Indy Laser Engraving at his home today where he engraved my Benelli M4 on the 45 degree portion around the area where you load the shells - a bit precarious to set up but it turned out beautifully. Very satisfied.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Met Wendall with Indy Laser Engraving at his home today where he engraved my Benelli M4 on the 45 degree portion around the area where you load the shells - a bit precarious to set up but it turned out beautifully. Very satisfied.
    Wendall is the only engraver that I will let touch my guns. He does great work and has served this country as LEO and govt contractor.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Wendall is the only engraver that I will let touch my guns. He does great work and has served this country as LEO and govt contractor.

Agreed. Plus he has his FFL so he is well within the confines of the law. Many other engravers don't have their FFL and are putting your items at risk via the BATFE.
    Dan

jmpupillo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    NWI
    Anybody in Northwest Indiana, other than the guy in Michigan City (preferably in the Chesterton/Valpo/Portage area)?

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I couldn't be happier with what ZR Tactical did for my SBR. They turned it around the next day and Zach was very conscientious about the quality/color and best place to perform the engraving.

I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

Top Bottom