• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • praff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Long time INGO member here and now an 07/02 FFL/SOT holder. Basic engraving for nfa and other items can be done via CNC. I am just south of mooresville off SR67. You can contact me via IM, email or my facebook page Rafferty Custom
    Guns, llc

If possible mods, please add me to OP

33z3haw.jpg

Last edited:

nrgrams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    Columbus
    +1 to Wendell at Indy Laser Engraving. I like the idea of being able to set up an appointment and wait for my lower while it's being engraved. Also, another +1 to Veritas Machining in Union, Michigan (10 minutes away from my hometown). They were able to do some engraving inside the flared magwell of one of my lowers.

Viper1973

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    HEADS UP: Wendell had surgery and is out of commission. I got the impression he may have finally retired (or at least temporarily). He referred me to:
    Laser Engraving and Refinishing of Indy in Plainfield (317-203-5071). Thought I'd share this since he's the master of hard-to-engrave stuff.

efpeter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    HEADS UP: Wendell had surgery and is out of commission. I got the impression he may have finally retired (or at least temporarily). He referred me to:
    Laser Engraving and Refinishing of Indy in Plainfield (317-203-5071). Thought I'd share this since he's the master of hard-to-engrave stuff.

THIS WAS POSTED ON INSTAGRAM:

indylaserengraving
    @indylaserengraving ln 2015 I had a neck surgery on C6-C7 which they fused. On February 11, I will undergo another major surgery on C3-C4, C4-C5 and C5-C6. So for theses medical reasons I have decided to sell my business. The new owners are Laser Engraving and Refinishing of Indy, 2020 Stafford Rd, Plainfield, In 46168, tx # 317-203-5971. I am honored to have sold my business to theses gentlemen . I have been working with them for the past couple of months with this laser. I am highly confident that they will meet all of your laser needs. I am thankful to all of my customers over the last 3 1/2 years that I have been able to work with. Please contact this company with any of your laser needs. Please feel free to stay in touch with me here on Instagram. As they get their a Facebook page, Website and Instagram up I will post their sites. Thank you !!!

Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Looking to have a Form 1 Suppressor tube engraved near Louisville, KY. What are the options close to this location? If they can do it while I wait that is a plus but not required.

Maverick30

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 13, 2019
    Columbus area
    I need to have a lower engraved and I've got a buddy that needs to have a couple suppressors engraved. Anyone have recommendations close to the Franklin area?

chuckp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2009
    Central IN
    Went to SNR Guns today after all of the recommendations here. I checked their website for their hours and left to go there today before work. They are "temporarily closed".

Double check before you go so you don't waste your time.

chuck

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    For NWI, I recommend Armory 219. I forgot what I paid but it was considerably less than Copper Custom and he did it right there on the spot, no having to drop it off and come back hours or days later.

dobe77

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2021
    Northeast IN
    Northern Indiana (Union Michigan)
    Veritas Machining
    (Laser Engraving Services)

Excellent service received on 2/22/22. I took the receiver to Veritas and Phil engraved it while I waited. He offers discounts if paying with cash.
    +1

desnifter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2022
    USA
    Not in indy, but I've had very good luck with tar heel state firearms with very quick turnaround. They've engraved 4-5 lowers for me.

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    Looking for a engraver in the south...any one doing it near the Ohio River?

While I wait is much desired.

Edit to add- Kavanaugh's in Jeffersonville does engraving

Last edited:
    Top Bottom