• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I could just see my employer offering like 4 grand to get an out of state abortion.

Me. Uh, boss? I need to go to Vegas to get an abortion.

Boss: wait. Your wife is pregnant? Isn’t she like 60?

Me: no, not her. ME! And don’t tell her I’m going to vegas.

Boss: you’re not going to Vegas! You’re a dude: you can’t get pregnant.

Me: did you just misgender me?

Boss: :rolleyes: are you claiming you’re trans now? Even if you were, and even if a trans woman could get pregnant, YOU’RE TOO OLD!

Me: wait. Did you just age shame me?

Boss: AAAAAGGGHHH. Okay. Fine. I’ll tell you what. You go to HR and if you can convince them you’re pregnant, and that you need an abortion IN VEGAS I’ll approve your time off. If they say yes to that, they deserve it. Have at it. Good luck.

[2 hours later]

Me: Hey boss. I need you to approve my time off in workday.

Boss: :facepalm:

Last edited:

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    "Takes away the freedom of women to make their own decisions"

Uh hmmm seems to me like what the Supreme Court did is give every woman in Indiana the right to vote on abortion policy instead of having it imposed on them from a thousand miles away.

Or, do women who disagree with you not have rights?

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Me too... maybe now theyll not be hoes, or use protection, instead of relying on murdering an innocent person to avoid the consequences of their actions.
    To all these hoes in these United States that are grandmothers, mothers, sisters, wifes, girlfriends, one nighters, tubaligations, incest, mistakes made with god given passion, the one in four democrats and conservative republicans that have had abortions, ...
    Hoes wtf., your book of morals teach you that?

Edit.
    Its some amazing pedestals most here stand on.
    Because you know its not like someone or four of your family members couldn't possibly have had abortions. Most posts here the members should be ashamed of themselves.

Last edited:

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    26dcde2cee32e95633da1678efe951f9.jpg

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    In our system it is probably most appropriate to have the individual states determine abortion policy for themselves. In that respect, this decision makes decent legal and even some degree of ideological sense. However, I think the unintended consequences will be rather more severe than many realize.

Forcing a woman to give birth does not make an unwanted pregnancy wanted...it turns an unwanted pregnancy into an unwanted child.

The world does not need any more unwanted children, if you need evidence of this fact look no further than the army of unwanted bastards that fill our public schools, courts, and jails.

Criminalized abortion increases suffering. It increases crime. It decreases upward economic mobility for the poor and working classes.

I want to live in a world where fewer women need to end their pregnancy, not one where fewer women who have that need to are able to.

This will probably be my last post.

Thank you for your replies, my foray into this forum has been…eye opening.
    1656125492238.gif

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Wow. what a mix of legit and petty excuses.

I'm not pro-murdering babies.
    I'm pro-Becky who found out at her 20-week anatomy scan that the infant she had been so excited to bring into this world had developed without life sustaining organs.
    I'm pro-Susan who was sexually assaulted on her way home from work, only to come to the horrific realization that her assailant planted his seed in her when she got a positive pregnancy test result a month later.
    I'm pro-Theresa who hemorrhaged due to a placental abruption, causing her parents, spouse, and children to have to make the impossible decision on whether to save her or her unborn child.
    I'm pro-little Cathy who had her innocence ripped away from her by someone she should have been able to trust and her 11-year-old body isn't mature enough to bear the consequence of that betrayal.
    I'm pro-Melissa who's working two jobs just to make ends meet and has to choose between bringing another child into poverty or feeding the children she already has because her spouse walked out on her.
    I'm pro-Brittany who realizes that she is in no way financially, emotionally, or physically able to raise a child.
    I'm pro-Emily who went through IVF, ending up with SIX viable implanted eggs requiring selective reduction to ensure the safety of her and a SAFE number of fetuses.
    I'm pro-Jessica who is FINALLY getting the strength to get away from her physically abusive spouse only to find out that she is carrying the monster's child.
    I'm pro-Vanessa who went into her confirmation appointment after YEARS of trying to conceive only to hear silence where there should be a heartbeat.
    I'm pro-Lindsay who lost her virginity in her sophomore year with a broken condom and now has to choose whether to be a teenage mom or just a teenager.
    I'm pro-Courtney who just found out she's already 13 weeks along, but the egg never made it out of her fallopian tube so either she terminates the pregnancy or risks dying from internal bleeding.
    You can argue and say that I'm pro-choice all you want, but the truth is:
    I'm pro-life.
    Their lives.
    Women's lives.
    You don't get to pick and choose which scenarios should be accepted. It's not about which stories you don't agree with. It's about fighting for the women in the stories that you do agree with and the CHOICE that was made.
    Women's rights are meant to protect ALL women, regardless of their situation!
    Overturning Roe does not stop abortions, it stops SAFE abortions!
    Abortion is healthcare.

Some legit, mostly bogus.

What really stuck out at me was Jessica. Really Jess? You're going to kill your baby because its dad is an a-hole? Sins of the father much? Baby needs to die for no other reason than dad is an a-hole? My jaw literally hung open reading that. Wow.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Wow. what a mix of legit and petty excuses.

Some legit, mostly bogus.

What really stuck out at me was Jessica. Really Jess? You're going to kill your baby because its dad is an a-hole? Sins of the father much? Baby needs to die for no other reason than dad is an a-hole? My jaw literally hung open reading that. Wow.
    Still. It illustrates that they’re not pro-murdering babies. If they believe it’s murder and they support it, you can call them pro-murdering babies. I
    And I’ve run across those types.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    To all these hoes in these United States that are grandmothers, mothers, sisters, wifes, girlfriends, one nighters, tubaligations, incest, mistakes made with god given passion, the one in four democrats and conservative republicans that have had abortions, ...
    Hoes wtf., your book of morals teach you that?

Edit.
    Its some amazing pedestals most here stand on.
    Because you know its not like someone or four of your family members couldn't possibly have had abortions. Most posts here the members should be ashamed of themselves.
    Yep. Hoes.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne

They aren't the only ones.

The following have also committed to paying for travel expenses to some degree or another.

Goldman Sach's
    Walt Disney
    Meta (Facebook)
    JP Morgan Chase
    Amazon
    Microsoft
    Apple
    Citigroup
    Tesla
    Lyft
    Netflix
    Mastercard
    Yelp
    Levi Strauss
    Buzzfeed
    Zillow
    Conde Nast
    Comcast - NBC
    Warner Bros Discovery
    Nike
    Kroger

I'm certain as the days pass it will grow significantly.

Regards,

Doug

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    They aren't the only ones.

The following have also committed to paying for travel expenses to some degree or another.

Goldman Sach's
    Walt Disney
    Meta (Facebook)
    JP Morgan Chase
    Amazon
    Microsoft
    Apple
    Citigroup
    Tesla
    Lyft
    Netflix
    Mastercard
    Yelp
    Levi Strauss
    Buzzfeed
    Zillow
    Conde Nast
    Comcast - NBC
    Warner Bros Discovery
    Nike
    Kroger

I'm certain as the days pass it will grow significantly.

Regards,

Doug
    The list will grow. Hey folks, this is what "letting the people decide" looks like. The freedom to decide includes the freedom to vote with your feet. Like I said before, the actual impact to abortion may end up not being much. Certain states will set out to become abortion mills, and yer crazy if you don't think liberal philanthropies are going to set up "Overground Railroads" with funding to get women to these destinations. And we won't be talking carpools. It will be plane tickets, etc.

On the other hand, I also don't think the number of women taking them up on the "Abortion is Healthcare" offer is going to be gigantic, either. Not much will change either way, because birth control pills have made abortion much less of a "thing." Neither is it going to result in an increase in the "domestic supply of infants," because it's long been demonstrated that when women carry to term, for whatever reason, they tend to keep the baby - not put it up for abortion. This is why white families spend beaucoup bucks adopting kids from Russia. In the past, this was not the case. Having a pregnant daughter, for example, was a crushing humiliation for a family, almost akin to having a homosexual kid. The daughter got shipped away to the Sister Mary Camp to have the kid and put it up for adoption. If an affluent white family wanted to adopt a caucasian kid, they didn't need to go to Russia to do so, because the unavailability of abortion combined with a powerful social stigma generated a reliable trickle of adoptable kids from the "catholic nun camps." An extra mouth to feed was considered a liability, so there was a social mechanism for redistributing the kids to responsible families who "deserved" them and could provide for them. That's not going to be the case today. Today, knocked-up daughters are about as remarkable as a speeding ticket, and an extra mouth to feed is a meal ticket entitling you to more government benefits. There's no stigma, therefore, they don't get shipped off to Camp to place the child with a deserving adoptive family when born. Today, when women go to the trouble to carry children to term, they tend to keep them. Whether they have resources to care for them or not.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom