• jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Can the legal experts help answer this.
    OK so the court has struck down the 50 year old law. A law that even the late Ruth judge did not like due to how it was written.

So could not congress right now correct the law or pass a new abortation for all law. After all the democratic control all 3 "houses".

:dunno:
    IANAL, I just have opinions. The pragmatic answer is yes, they could. I don’t think it should pass 10th amendment muster. But we threw that **** out long ago. So yes, congress could pass a law. Oh, hell, the POTUS could write an executive order. Republicans wouldn’t complain. They’d be frothing at the bit to get their turn to use this power to skip the legislative process.

Either way it would end up back at SCOTUS, and they’d decide in a narrow 7-6 decision to uphold the EO, because that’s what stacked courts do.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Dicks always ready to spearhead whatever the current progressive trend is. If only they supported the second amendment as much as killing babies. pick a side because you just look like morons all for freedom and choice unless it’s the freedom to have a gun or the choice to not get the shot….. hypocrites

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I'm concerned about the precedence of how this impacts privacy rights outside the scope of the womb connection.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Had a moron tell me today “it’s not murder, it’s not a human being while it’s in the womb, we as males have no idea what it’s like to have a human being growing inside us”!

I laughed my ass off. I think he actually realized how ****ing stupid he sounded.
    Wow pretty bigoted of that guy to assume you cannot get pregnant see my iPhone says you can (it has a pregnant man emoji)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Had a moron tell me today “it’s not murder, it’s not a human being while it’s in the womb, we as males have no idea what it’s like to have a human being growing inside us”!

I laughed my ass off. I think he actually realized how ****ing stupid he sounded.
    :scratch:

That’s where the argument is over the whole issue. Is it just tissue, or is it human? But if he’s already conceded the point he’s lost the argument.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Wow pretty bigoted of that guy to assume you cannot get pregnant see my iPhone says you can (it has a pregnant man emoji)
    This ass clown claims to be a conservative, but everything he says is libtardese. He’s confused enough just getting through the day, but I’ll probably nudge him into the conversation again just to point out how males can get pregnant, too.:):

Top Bottom