• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    These idiots are too stupid to realize that everytime they give in to pressure and threats of the left, they empower them and they endanger themselves because the left will continue to make their threats more and more violent not only for the Republicans in office but their constituents (us). WE get put in danger everytime the Republicans cave to political pressure.
    Im sick and tired of it.
    If you have a bully, you dont beat the bully by giving him your lunch money every day. You beat the bully by kicking his ass.
    It's time for the Republicans to stand up. Find their spines and kick some ass for the greater good. Our cause it is just and the Republic is at stake.

I agree. The left/liberals in general for some time have essentially used the... If you aren't with us, you're against us mentality to push their agenda or what they want people to see of their agenda. When so much of the MSM is in their corner it makes it easy to spew accusations and slant an issue to their own favor.
    I agree we need Republicans to stiffen their spines and stand up to the Dems as the bullies they are. Give them the finger and throw it back in their face. It's exactly what they would do if we had a Dem for President right now. I say they (republican party) should rally the troops and get Kav confirmed, stick it to the Dems

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Unfortunately, the Rs in the Senate have shown enough lack of testicular fortitude in the past to make this confirmation vote anything but a sure thing.

It’s time to play hardball. No pork for dissenters.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Kavanaugh is not a Republican, he does not vote. He is an originalist.
    I didnt mean kavanaugh being a Republican. While I believe personaly he is, but interprets the law unbiased.
    I meant, Republican nominated justice, being one nominated by trump. If the Democrats take over they will keep any scotus seats open until a Democrat gets elected president

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Kavanaugh will not be confirmed.

The reason given by the NO voting Republicans will be in the interests of unity and through no fault of Kavanaugh....

Do they not want republicans to show up to the midterms?
    Because that’s how you make them not show up to midterms.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    I agree. The left/liberals in general for some time have essentially used the... If you aren't with us, you're against us mentality to push their agenda or what they want people to see of their agenda. When so much of the MSM is in their corner it makes it easy to spew accusations and slant an issue to their own favor.
    I agree we need Republicans to stiffen their spines and stand up to the Dems as the bullies they are. Give them the finger and throw it back in their face. It's exactly what they would do if we had a Dem for President right now. I say they (republican party) should rally the troops and get Kav confirmed, stick it to the Dems

For how may years have we the people been saying the same thing; the republicans need to grow some, stand firm, fight for what's right and so on. Even when they have the leadership, have the majority and have the backing of the people, they fail us in so many ways.

Are they that wimpy? Are they that scared? Are they that arrogant? Or are they members of the swamp creature society?

There is no reason......

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    Yep.
    I said before and I mean it, that if the Republicans fail to confirm kavanaugh before November, they will lose the majority.

IF that happens, then they're looking towards 2020. Loose in 2018, show the people that the libs cannot do anything....nothing will get done. Trump will blame the dems for lack of support....people will again come out to vote republican in 2020 to get things back.

It may be a ploy....but an everlasting one that will forever move the USA in the wrong direction - further away from where "we" want to be.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Kavanaugh is not a Republican, he does not vote. He is an originalist.

It also appears that he's a liar too... at least according to his Yale roommate. If once chooses to believe he is telling the truth, then Kavanaugh lied under oath. I know some are completely ok with a potential USSC justice lying, as long as they think he's on their side, but thats not uncommon. Moral beliefs often are contingent.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    It also appears that he's a liar too... at least according to his Yale roommate. If once chooses to believe he is telling the truth, then Kavanaugh lied under oath. I know some are completely ok with a potential USSC justice lying, as long as they think he's on their side, but thats not uncommon. Moral beliefs often are contingent.
    I'll take the judges word over this guys.
    If you had a college roommate who you had a falling out with and never really had a relationship with, would you want people taking his word about your past?
    Also It seems there is more to this relationship than meets the eye because kavanaugh had already talked with senators about him in closed door settings

Top Bottom