Is this Obama chasing the hispanic vote or what?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    You are right we are just on a internet forum. Illegal Alien Invasion is something I take very serious. I can only do so much vote etc. The government wont do anything about it except encourage and support the invasion. I need to step away from the keyboard. :cool:

Until someone finds a way to make money out if it (immigration) this is not an issue that is going to get resolved as both parties are happy with the money the issue currently brings.

So figure out a way to make money out of it and you can resolve the 'make believe' problem. Cause that is all this is. It's not the ROOT issue but just a symptom of the ROOT problem.

Remove all entitlements and I bet you don't have an issue with immigration anymore.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Until someone finds a way to make money out if it (immigration) this is not an issue that is going to get resolved as both parties are happy with the money the issue currently brings.

So figure out a way to make money out of it and you can resolve the 'make believe' problem. Cause that is all this is. It's not the ROOT issue but just a symptom of the ROOT problem.

Remove all entitlements and I bet you don't have an issue with immigration anymore.
    Lawful immigration does cost money. Legal immigrants do everything above board, including paying into their very own SSN accounts, getting driver's licenses, etc. It's just like having more productive citizens. Win-win.

Okay, I need to be more humanitarian.

1. The parents came here illegally, with knowledge. They broke the law, and it's only fitting that they are removed/deported.
    2. We cannot be so heartless as to leave their kiddies in the US, away from their families, so we have to reunite them with their deported families. So they have to go too. It's for the children.
    3. If, once they leave the country, they want to apply to immigrate legally, no problem. Put them in the mix with everyone else wanting to come here LEGALLY.

Problem solved.

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Lawful immigration does cost money. Legal immigrants do everything above board, including paying into their very own SSN accounts, getting driver's licenses, etc. It's just like having more productive citizens. Win-win.

Okay, I need to be more humanitarian.

1. The parents came here illegally, with knowledge. They broke the law, and it's only fitting that they are removed/deported.
    2. We cannot be so heartless as to leave their kiddies in the US, away from their families, so we have to reunite them with their deported families. So they have to go too. It's for the children.
    3. If, once they leave the country, they want to apply to immigrate legally, no problem. Put them in the mix with everyone else wanting to come here LEGALLY.
    Problem solved.

except our current system, designed by the unions, does not allow very many to immigrate. Makes it nearly impossible.

The laws need to be far more open. With half of our population over the age of 40 and most of the kids so screwed up, we need to be harvesting the best from the rest of the world.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    "Is this Obama chasing the Hispanic vote?"

Yes.

The next shoe to drop will be when one of the Liberal news organs writes the editorial stating that it is "unfair" these new "citizens in everything but name" should not be "disenfranchised" from participating in the November election.
    That's about the truth. This clown makes me sick.:xmad:

Jake46184

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 2, 2011
    Indianapoils
    The Obama camp has made mistake after mistake lately. This is another one. It will cost him more votes from those who disapprove than it will ever garner from the illegals or their supposed legal ilk. These actions by Barack Hussein suggest desperation. They have access to far better intel than do we. They're losing, folks. And they know it.

insanemonkey

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Lake County
    To me the problem with the whole thing has nothing to do with illegals. It has everything to do with Obama deciding he can do whatever he wants. We are supposed to have checks and balances. Changes to laws are supposed to go through certain processes. If you don't like a law, work to change it. The whole system falls apart if you just ignore whatever you don't like.

We need to do something about the illegals that are already in the country. Kicking them all out may or may not be the answer. That is a discussion that needs to happen and changes need to be made the laws of this country. Or at least we need to enforce the laws that are on the books. But this is not about that. It is about ignoring the law and votes. It is about power and control.

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    How in the hell can they think they are legal citizens? Because they defraud the tax system? Because they defraud and abuse the system, that makes them American citizens?

Simple. I had two friends this happened to. Both found out when they became legal adults. One when she got her first job. The second when he went to college. Breathe and think it through. Did you ever need a SSN or to file tax returns before then?

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Simple. I had two friends this happened to. Both found out when they became legal adults. One when she got her first job. The second when he went to college. Breathe and think it through. Did you ever need a SSN or to file tax returns before then?

Driver's license perhaps?
    I got my SS card when I got my paper route, at 11 or 12. Needed the SSN to work detassling after that.

They didn't have jobs before they became adults? I thought part of the rationale for letting them remain was that they were already integrated into society, employed and contributing, etc.

That being said. They're here illegally. They can go home with their parents and apply to immigrate. And BTW, their parents, etc., CANNOT use their kids to get back in "legally".

Enough of this. The exceptions will swallow up the rules. Then we don't need to pretend that anybody needs to follow any laws.

The President needs to execute the laws passed by the legislative branch, and stop this government by decree mode he's in now. We got rid of an imperial autocrat in 1783. Don't need to go there again.

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    That being said. They're here illegally. They can go home with their parents and apply to immigrate. And BTW, their parents, etc., CANNOT use their kids to get back in "legally".

Sigh...... THEY CAN NOT GO HOME WITH THEIR PARENTS BECAUSE THEIR PARENTS ARE LEGAL AMERICAN CITIZENS!! ONE GOT DEPORTED AWAY FROM HER FAMILY TO A COUNTRY SHE NEVER LIVED IN. THE OTHER JUST ESCAPED DEPORTATION BECAUSE HE JUST SO HAPPENED TO GET MARRIED! That's the problem here. Parents are getting citizenship the legal way but are not being informed about how they have to do the same paperwork on their kids. The kids live here for a decade and a half, walk into a government agency to get their ID's or whatever and SURPRISE - time to get deported! Away from your family and back to a country you never lived in because a government employee didn't give a rip enough to tell you parents how to make sure you could actually stay here.

Yes I'm yelling. Seems to be the only way to get through to some people. :rolleyes:

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    In a cornfield

CSORuger

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Brownsburg Indiana
    2012-06-19-humor-toon4.jpg

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yes he is .

Illegal is illegal , period , end of discussion . What's so hard about that ?

Don't over complicate this issue with feelings .

If I go out and do something illegal I'll have to face the consequences , why shouldn't they ?

IMO , it's well past time for "Operation Wetback " 2.0 .

Food for thought

10 Things That Will Happen If Barack Obama Continues To Systematically Legalize Illegal Immigration | Pakalert Press

Except that nothing, when it comes to the courts or the law, is black and white. The law is what some judge rules that the law will be.

The big solution is to change the laws so that more Mexicans can work here then go home (migrant workers). And get rid of the minimum wage laws as well so that employers will hire more US citizens who are not worth $10 per hour.

Plus we need to allow more Europeans to immigrate.

But in the end will send our military into Mexico to conquer then annex it. Problem solved.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    In a cornfield
    IMO , it's well past time for "Operation Wetback " 2.0 .

I'm all for enforcing the law and apprehending folks who are breaking the law. I'm not a fan of illegal illegal immigration enforcement. Let's not repeat house to house searches and whatnot to catch folks. It we are okay with that, then we all might as well open up our doors for any theft around town to help the police ferret out the culprit sooner.

Top Bottom