Is this Obama chasing the hispanic vote or what?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Driver's license perhaps?
    I got my SS card when I got my paper route, at 11 or 12. Needed the SSN to work detassling after that.

They didn't have jobs before they became adults? I thought part of the rationale for letting them remain was that they were already integrated into society, employed and contributing, etc.

That being said. They're here illegally. They can go home with their parents and apply to immigrate. And BTW, their parents, etc., CANNOT use their kids to get back in "legally".

Enough of this. The exceptions will swallow up the rules. Then we don't need to pretend that anybody needs to follow any laws.

The President needs to execute the laws passed by the legislative branch, and stop this government by decree mode he's in now. We got rid of an imperial autocrat in 1783. Don't need to go there again.

Under Clinton the law was passed that the states are to have mandatory ID with pictures and biometrics. Some of that has been put in place. Clinton also had a law pushed through congress that allows the president to declare any group to be a terrorist organization.

So why not have mandatory ID for everyone at age 16 and older? SS card, birth certificate, proof of address. Then have all IDs (drivers license or BMV ID) have four different background colors. We now use two: red for limited citizens (under the age of 21) and blue for full citizens. Add yellow for restricted citizens (felons and mentally ill) who can not have firearms. And green for resident aliens.

It is the law now that you have to produce ID if the police request it. And it is the law that you have to have ID to buy alcohol or tobacco, vote and cash a check. After all no one lives in small towns where everyone knows you, your parents and grandparents these days.

dukeboy_318

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    in la la land
    This is a ploy for votes, however, I have many, many friends who are LEGAL Immigrants and they are ticked (read PTFO) about this. One of them had to wait 9 yrs to get here from Cuba. I think he pulled the trigger on this a tad early, by november, this will have been old news

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Sigh...... THEY CAN NOT GO HOME WITH THEIR PARENTS BECAUSE THEIR PARENTS ARE LEGAL AMERICAN CITIZENS!! ONE GOT DEPORTED AWAY FROM HER FAMILY TO A COUNTRY SHE NEVER LIVED IN. THE OTHER JUST ESCAPED DEPORTATION BECAUSE HE JUST SO HAPPENED TO GET MARRIED! That's the problem here. Parents are getting citizenship the legal way but are not being informed about how they have to do the same paperwork on their kids. The kids live here for a decade and a half, walk into a government agency to get their ID's or whatever and SURPRISE - time to get deported! Away from your family and back to a country you never lived in because a government employee didn't give a rip enough to tell you parents how to make sure you could actually stay here.

Yes I'm yelling. Seems to be the only way to get through to some people. :rolleyes:

Yell all you want. You're not going to "get through" to me on this issue.

You're talking about some, but not all, of the persons in question, so please don't misrepresent this. There is a legal way to address the scenario you have outlined. And if their parents aren't here lawfully, there is also a lawful way to address that as well.

Let them leave and petition to return. Why should they get a pass when others don't.

I guess I have to yell too, because that's the only way to get through to some people.

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    You're talking about some, but not all, of the persons in question, so please don't misrepresent this.

Yes, I've been talking about some. I've been talking about two very specific examples from the beginning and you keep responding to my two specific examples with incorrect information. They are people with parents who are legal citizens and thought they did everything right. I don't know how many times I have to say this and you still say things like, "if their parents aren't here lawfully".

"You're not going to "get through" to me on this issue." Truer words never spoken. Apparently reading is too laborious.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Yes, I've been talking about some. I've been talking about two very specific examples from the beginning and you keep responding to my two specific examples with incorrect information. They are people with parents who are legal citizens and thought they did everything right. I don't know how many times I have to say this and you still say things like, "if their parents aren't here lawfully".

"You're not going to "get through" to me on this issue." Truer words never spoken. Apparently reading is too laborious.

I read your posts. And I have already addressed above what you have to say.

Let them leave and petition to return. Why should they get a pass when others don't.

Apparently reading is too laborious.

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    Then I take it that your position is that in the case of a child who was brought to the US and the parents obtained legal citizenship and believed their children to be citizens too; that this child of legal citizens upon reaching adulthood must be deported to a foreign country they did not grow up in and must remain there until they go through the legal process themselves.

You are going to find yourself on the wrong side of history on this one.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Then I take it that your position is that in the case of a child who was brought to the US and the parents obtained legal citizenship and believed their children to be citizens too; that this child of legal citizens upon reaching adulthood must be deported to a foreign country they did not grow up in and must remain there until they go through the legal process themselves.

You are going to find yourself on the wrong side of history on this one.

If their parents are lawfully here, but by law they need to exit the country and apply for re-entry, that's not exactly deportation, is it now? So we're getting a wee bit :drama:, aren't we?

So are you now agreeing that the children of ILLEGAL aliens should leave, or should they stay here too?

I'm thinking of all the folks who would like to live here, but do it the right way and don't get any special breaks. Some of them never get to come to the US, because USCIS says no on their visa applications. Apparently they don't rate consideration in any of this. BUT if they sneak into the country and avoid detection for a while, have some kiddies, etc., THEN it's okay? That makes no sense whatsoever.

If expecting a country to maintain the integrity of its borders and laws is being on the wrong side of history, so be it. Glad to be on this side.

Look it up , it really happened .

That's really what it was called and we REALLY need a round two .

Doesn't matter if that's what is was actually called. Your writing it here makes you a racist. Get it? Care to apologize to all the folks you offended?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    If their parents are lawfully here, but by law they need to exit the country and apply for re-entry, that's not exactly deportation, is it now? So we're getting a wee bit :drama:, aren't we?

So are you now agreeing that the children of ILLEGAL aliens should leave, or should they stay here too?

I'm thinking of all the folks who would like to live here, but do it the right way and don't get any special breaks. Some of them never get to come to the US, because USCIS says no on their visa applications. Apparently they don't rate consideration in any of this. BUT if they sneak into the country and avoid detection for a while, have some kiddies, etc., THEN it's okay? That makes no sense whatsoever.

If expecting a country to maintain the integrity of its borders and laws is being on the wrong side of history, so be it. Glad to be on this side.

Doesn't matter if that's what is was actually called. Your writing it here makes you a racist. Get it? Care to apologize to all the folks you offended?

Not sure of why youre using purple.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy

" Offended " , seriously ?

I'm offended by:

politicians that pander to illegals ,
    illegals sucking up jobs that Americans WILL do ,
    illegals clogging our medical system ,
    illegals clogging our judicial system ,
    illegals sucking up benefits that should be going to Americans ,
    driving down W. Washington street and not being able to read the signs because they aren't in English .

I wasn't indoctrinated with liberal "white guilt" , PC BS so there will be no apology .

I'm more of a " if you want something then get it the right way " kinda guy .

NOT a " if you want it then take it , cause when you get caught you can get butt hurt , cry foul and expect it to be given to you " kinda guy .

I really don't care where their from , ALL foreigners here illegally should take their sorry behinds back to whatever ****ty third world **** hole they climbed out of .

Illegal is illegal , period , end of story .

However , I'm a fair guy so let's compromise .

When they all go home , apologize for their illegal actions AND start the process of becoming an American citizen the proper way , THEN I will apologize for my offensive ways .

Top Bottom