Is the end of Atterbury Shooting Range near ?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    How exactly is a rainbow made? How exactly does a sun set? How exactly does a posi-trac rear-end on a Plymouth work?
    So many questions... ;)

Why does the sun go on shining?
    Why does the sea rush to shore?
    Don't they know it's The End of the World?
    Cause you don't love me any more.

Why do the birds go on singing?
    Why do the stars glow above?
    It ended when I lost your love.

I wake up in the morning and I wonder
    Why everything's the same as it was.
    I can't understand, no, I can't understand
    How life goes on the way it does.

Why does my heart go on beating?
    Why do these eyes of mine cry?
    Don't they know it's the end of the world?
    It ended when you said goodbye.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    How many feel confident that Taliban terrorists that once were in GITMO will most likely be relied on to vet the "refugees". With 5000 at Atterbury and likely to settle in the area, Some will be showing up on the firing line. How about FTF selling to them. Are the welcome wagon members here going to travel and/or relocate to show their virtue or just pretend how rightous they are online ?
    We get it, you don't like them. Let us know if you come up with a plan other than bitching online.

Gunmetalgray

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 14, 2021
    not lost, wandering...
    The 'plan' is not to send them to Detroit, Minneapolis, or other already blue states/areas of the country.... the 'plan' is to distribute them to RED states/areas in order to turn MORE RED states BLUE. THAT's their plan, and it's working.

Bacon cheeseburgers, mmm-mmm good

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    This thread had about four posts when I looked at it earlier today. I really had no idea what direction it would go.

Earlier this week my mom brought up some thing that was in a letter from a distant cousin of ours who was in Afghanistan in 2004 (NG Sergeant Major.). He described working with the Afghans that they were like children who had never been taught anything.

Make no mistake, the people who worked with us and put their lives at risk working with us, we owe them something. We owe them making a life somewhere else.

at the same time I’m reminded that our military tried to deny reenlistment to a special forces non-commissioned officer who pushed a police chief. This police chief had a 10-year-old boy chain to his bed so he could rape him at his leisure. To be honest I would’ve been fine if he would’ve taken him into the center of town and publicly executed him for that. If what you call culture is what we call a sick and depraved felony, there is a problem here.

people like us are going to have to deal with this. Going by the average age of the INGOer, I’d say we will be dealing with it for the rest of our lives, and quite a ways into our children’s lives.

The people who worked with us, I can see them wanting to assimilate into our country and to our way of life. There’s just an awful lot of people, who we don’t know who the hell they are, who on a good day are 1100 years behind us. That’s going to be a lot to deal with.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Earlier this week my mom brought up some thing that was in a letter from a distant cousin of ours who was in Afghanistan in 2004 (NG Sergeant Major.). He described working with the Afghans that they were like children who had never been taught anything.

This is why we couldnt win hearts and minds and get them to embrace freedom and "be like us". We would have had to be in there for generations to make the change we expected.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    As hard as they make it on me (a citizen) to own one yes. Yes I do. And with good reason. You can make arguments both ways but I stand fast here. Especially for the crop of nut jobs they just dropped on us.
    A car…???? Pass the required tests/ins etc and sure. As bad as people drive now they will blend right in.
    A gun right off the plane…….:p
    I guess it is good for people like that who want to own guns that you don't make the law. :):

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    The 'plan' is not to send them to Detroit, Minneapolis, or other already blue states/areas of the country.... the 'plan' is to distribute them to RED states/areas in order to turn MORE RED states BLUE. THAT's their plan, and it's working.

Bacon cheeseburgers, mmm-mmm good
    What would push Muslims towards the Democratic party? They are far from a bunch of progressives.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    So many questions... ;)

Why does the sun go on shining?
    Why does the sea rush to shore?
    Cause you don't love me any more.

Why do the birds go on singing?
    Why do the stars glow above?
    It ended when I lost your love.

I wake up in the morning and I wonder
    Why everything's the same as it was.
    I can't understand, no, I can't understand
    How life goes on the way it does.

Ok, Skeeter…

Sigblaster

Soon...
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy
    I shoot at Atterbury most ever week. Hate to think the range would close again.
    I used to go to Atterbury a lot when I first got here in Indiana. Then it changed, and I didn't like it much after that. Haven't been there in many years. I mean, who doesn't love slipping and sliding up and down a muddy hill with all your gear and guns just to get to shoot on, what was it, the hundred yard range? Good times. ;)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The Supreme Court disagrees with you. We've debated this before around here. The Constitution does not generally reference citizens when it comes to rights.
    I don’t care.
    I have little faith in that body of bought and paid for stooges.
    these are my opinions as I now see this rotten mess we have allowed to fester.
    I will respect the opinions and
    views of others to a point just as they do mine.
    citizens 1st.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Should one need to be a U.S. Citizen to buy a book or petition his government?
    I don't recall "buying a book" listed in the Bill of Rights. Though I suppose it could be included through interpretation. By simple definition, one must be a citizen to "petition his government". If one were not a citizen, it wouldn't be his government.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I guess it is good for people like that who want to own guns that you don't make the law. :):
    Wow. Just wow.
    people like what. Let’s start there OK.
    I think I am missing some key points here.
    no I just try and adhere to the documents that started all of this. The law changes daily at the whim of alphabet agency’s that are not empowered to change them.
    whT laws are we actually speaking about. Which list today. Seriously.

Top Bottom