Is the end of Atterbury Shooting Range near ?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Honestly, we don't know what we have there. Only time will tell.

I am guessing a lot of them are people that want to live more like we do, than the way most Afghanis seem to want to.
    Less than you may think.
    not saying you are wrong in this but in reality the numbers are lower than those with bug hearts might want to believe.
    years back our neighbor passed and the house was auction off. I tried to buy it but was outbid by a Muslim that wanted it to bring his son and family here.
    they came and set up house. I came to know them as good people but they had no intentions of embarrassing our ways. They kept quite and stayed to the ways of their roots. The man that bought the house had a compound about 3 miles away of probably 6 or more families and houses all painted white abs fences in. The faith was for most.
    I helped o. Some nInt for them but they were stead fast in keeping things as they were.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    Are non-citizens subject to virus mandates?
    I've read on INGO, over and over, how self defense is a God-given, inalienable right. Seems strange to me that man thinks that he can restrict that right based on arbitrary borders that didn't exist when God allegedly gave that right to man.

No one that truly believes in God thinks that peaceful people lack the rights he gave them. But as much as I believe God is unlimited, I think our government, even with the best of information, preparation and intentions, should always be limited.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I gotcha.
    we had several pockets of “Non-Citizens” a few years back and it sucked. They completely destroyed (with the help of some local section 8 “Citizens”) the apt complex just west of us.
    it was very obvious when they moved on to new virgin territory.
    Too bad they arent all like my new friend Randolph. He is from Liberia, and brought his family here on a special visa after working for our embassy there. An amazing man, kind, and generous to a fault.

indyjs

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 4, 2008
    Greenwood
    The article I read stated most were expected to settle in the area. Some of you are thinking these people all are friendly and vetted. What photos have been published show military age males. Most were not vetted to provide phot ops for Biden. Even ones that fail will be resettled here as the can't be sent back. Many came with no I.D. with no way to be vetted as to do so requires consent of the Taliban.
    Thugs shooting other thugs don't bother me. Importing thousands of people from a region where they have been taught to hate and kill Americans does. To be honest, I guess we are teaching that in our schools now.
    So, military age males, whose religion commands them to kill you, on the firing line using rented/stolen/legally acquired guns don't bother some of you ? Most of these people have never been on "our " side. You need some reading on the history of that country. It is not a homogenous society but tribal clans run by local warlords. Changing allegiances is normal. How many green zone attacks were committed by our "allies" ?
    Islam is a religion of conquest not of peace.

I guess our leaders are correct. Most Americans are too stupid to run their own lives

And don't give the argument that they will assimilate like previous generations. That hasn't been happening for decades and that was before all the social programs.
    They are here for free money. And America is stupid for allowing it. Hello Venezuala

Last edited:

Farmerjon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    NorthWest Indiana
    Lately everyone seems to be complaining about having to wear a mask or take a vaccine. Yet these people brought in you think should have all our rights?!? Oh I forgot, ole Joe told you that none of these people were violent. #uck him and those of you who voted for him. For the first time in my life I will be racist. There is a very big difference between the Japanese Americans that were rounded up inside of the USA's borders during WWII and these a$$ hats that were brought here on a whim leaving Americans behind. I am not a historian nor a seer of the future. We have brought the enemy inside our borders. I also have a feeling it is part and parcel of a grand plan to create hotbeds of muslims and Afghans to institute them into our government. No? Ask MN how it is going! Think Joe is bad? Wait until they have the numbers, why do you think they place them in cities, those large cities rule a state, ask IL. 30 years from now we could be ruled by the Muslims or Afghans. I feel so damn bad for my grandchildren. What have we done and are doing?

indyjs

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 4, 2008
    Greenwood

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Lately everyone seems to be complaining about having to wear a mask or take a vaccine. Yet these people brought in you think should have all our rights?!? Oh I forgot, ole Joe told you that none of these people were violent. #uck him and those of you who voted for him. For the first time in my life I will be racist. There is a very big difference between the Japanese Americans that were rounded up inside of the USA's borders during WWII and these a$$ hats that were brought here on a whim leaving Americans behind. I am not a historian nor a seer of the future. We have brought the enemy inside our borders. I also have a feeling it is part and parcel of a grand plan to create hotbeds of muslims and Afghans to institute them into our government. No? Ask MN how it is going! Think Joe is bad? Wait until they have the numbers, why do you think they place them in cities, those large cities rule a state, ask IL. 30 years from now we could be ruled by the Muslims or Afghans. I feel so damn bad for my grandchildren. What have we done and are doing?
    So these Muslims are going to breed so much that they will become majorities in the cities and then take control of our government because they will hold a majority of the seats?

They better get going. They only account for about 1% of our population today. 1% would equate to 4.35 representatives and 1 Senator. They have 3 Reps and no Senators. One of those Reps is our very own Andre Carson, who converted in the 90s.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    So these Muslims are going to breed so much that they will become majorities in the cities and then take control of our government because they will hold a majority of the seats?

They better get going. They only account for about 1% of our population today. 1% would equate to 4.35 representatives and 1 Senator. They have 3 Reps and no Senators. One of those Reps is our very own Andre Carson, who converted in the 90s.
    One Senator is 50% of any given state. If the number grows from your hypothetically stated one Senator to a hypothetical five Senators, suddenly it's 5% of our Senate. Not a small number. Your statement also suggests and/ or intimates that Muslims would, in fact, act, vote and behave different than existing American citizens but that it would be OK. OK per you; what about us?

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Being Muslim is likely less of a consideration than being Afghan. Lots of cultural differences.

I think some consideration has to be given to the fact that all Muslims don't get along with each other. Some tribes enjoy killing other Muslims almost as much as they enjoy killing us.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Human rights Denny. To be expected no matter where we are.
    not apples-apples.
    this is about own/bear arms. We are going off a bit.

But, we have to admit that the right of self-defense IS a human right. To claim otherwise is to suggest that the right of self defense is granted to us by the government (and can therefore be eliminated).

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    So your OK with just anyone getting off a plane from God knows Where and being able to bypass everything we are held accountable to and buy a gun.
    did I wake up in the ****ing “Twilight” zone for crap sake.
    our own Gov vette’s us to through a 4473 and we have to be squeaky clean. So let’s just let these unknowns step around the rules in place and arm up.
    yup. I hear Rod Sirling speaking in the background.

I'm not saying that they should bypass anything. But if they go through the paperwork and have documentation, why not? I would say it would be a small percentage of the stuff coming across the southern border illegally, or if the Chinese are still smuggling AK-47s into Long Beach to arm the gangs.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    But, we have to admit that the right of self-defense IS a human right. To claim otherwise is to suggest that the right of self defense is granted to us by the government (and can therefore be eliminated).
    No arguments to this.
    my problem is we adhere to a set of rules. So should they. But there is no way to verify these people. None. Nada
    I'm not saying that they should bypass anything. But if they go through the paperwork and have documentation, why not? I would say it would be a small percentage of the stuff coming across the southern border illegally, or if the Chinese are still smuggling AK-47s into Long Beach to arm the gangs.
    yhe point being made was these people getting guns right off the plane.
    ghis is a mixed bag for sure.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I can see why we have deviated from the main point. Constitutional rights.
    human rights.
    I have said my piece.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    One Senator is 50% of any given state. If the number grows from your hypothetically stated one Senator to a hypothetical five Senators, suddenly it's 5% of our Senate. Not a small number. Your statement also suggests and/ or intimates that Muslims would, in fact, act, vote and behave different than existing American citizens but that it would be OK. OK per you; what about us?
    You are worrying about 5 when there has never even been 1. To take over they would not need 5, they would need 60. If they are able to do that, then things would have really changed in this country. I am much more worried about progressive Senators and Reps than I am of Muslims.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    I've read on INGO, over and over, how self defense is a God-given, inalienable right. Seems strange to me that man thinks that he can restrict that right based on arbitrary borders that didn't exist when God allegedly gave that right to man.
    There is also something about a civil society having, enforcing and following established laws of the land.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD

One Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib are too many, we don't need any more.

Top Bottom