Is everyone unphased by deploying federal special forces on unarmed citizens?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    Doesn't phase me one bit.

It's being poorly done though INHO.

Keep in mind that this was NOT the first option.

This is being done due to a rift within our own system where the government is basically at war with itself. We're in a situation where local government cannot be relied upon to do their job as they are required to by law. The federal government has no choice but to step in and take up the slack. Also note that local magistrates are not only allowing this lawlessness to continue, but they are encouraging it, and in some cases, participating in it, in what is basically another all out coup attempt.

What does surprise me, quite frankly, is that (and maybe he's just waiting til after the election) martial law hasn't been declared, and these traitorous mayors, and governors, and congressmen, and senators, haven't been rounded up as enemies of the state for open insurrection. That may seem very extreme to some, but to me it seems like about the only thing to do to keep this from turning into a shooting war. Unless (and maybe that's why he's waiting) he wins re-election, and things calm down a bit on their own as the cold brings an end to the warm weather riot season.

Here's what I'd like to see the feds do...

I'd like to see an operation with more of am ambush type of set up... Once the riot starts... cell jammers kick in. We use military encrypted coms, and have ISR keeping tabs on the mob. A well coordinated surprise attack is made by mass formations of feds from pre-positioned troops a few blocks away, coming in from behind the mob, quickly, and silently, from every direction, where we capture every single rioter out that night. Follow up with news footage of 400 or so zip tied *******s sitting on some gym floor somewhere in their fresh clean orange jumpsuits, crying for lawyers, and mommies. All permanently stripped of citizenship, declared enemy combatants, terrorists, and prisoners of war, as they await their ship that will transport them to some island in the Aleutians where that can be dumped to start their life sentence... at the new Alcatraz.

I have the perfect island in the Aleutians for the application:

Amchitka

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    That's what we do with laws and legal documents. :n00b:

What happens when a sheriff decides he's not going to enforce an unconstitutional gun ban (or mask law)?

You're going to have to show me where in the Constitution that power is given to the federal government. Otherwise, it's unconstitutional.

So is the FBI unconstitutional? Just curious how this all works.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    If you’re going to put them on a Soviet/Russian island, I suggest Novaya Zemlya.

Im thinking this one is easier to drop off the left coasters, and we have at least some plausible deniability by saying "oops. Sorry, our bad. I guess we went an island or two too far west."

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    bombed.jpg

vest.jpg

https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland-protester-outed-grandmother-alleged-bomber

:):

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Reportedly, Barr instructed federal prosecutors when they sent agents to Portland, no minimums. That little ***** ruined his life for a few nights of larping. Assuming he’s convicted. Isn’t the min 5 years?

His life was already ruined, at the point that he decided this was the way he should be going politically.

Parents should be held responsible when they allow their children to turn out that poorly.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    His life was already ruined, at the point that he decided this was the way he should be going politically.

Parents should be held responsible when they allow their children to turn out that poorly.

If the story about his grandmother is true, it seems it comes from a long line of ideologues.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

That is silly. People are responsible for their own actions. Parents do not control their children like little robots.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

And what standard would you use to gauge the parents by. This is so way off base. Some kids are just bad seeds regardless of the level of parenting applied. Ask me how I know.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    That is silly. People are responsible for their own actions. Parents do not control their children like little robots.

Bingo.

Our family has one. Total whack job. We tried and tried and tried . Everything at our disposal. Every angle and effort was applied. No change. If we were to be held responsible for his actions I would as soon have the ability's to put him down. Fair is fair you know.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    But they should teach them right from wrong. And they should advise them when they’re doing something stupid. That doesn’t mean they deserve to be punished. Karma did that. The consequences for raising an ideological LARPing dumbass is their son is likely to be a convicted arson.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    But they should teach them right from wrong. And they should advise them when they’re doing something stupid. That doesn’t mean they deserve to be punished. Karma did that. The consequences for raising an ideological LARPing dumbass is their son is likely to be a convicted arson.

Man do not get me started on this one.

I have seen this both ways. Good parents rewarded with bad seeds and bad parents having a successful child.

Top Bottom