Is 2022 Elections going to be a Red Tidal Wave?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • funeralweb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    Much as I would like to see the red wave, I don't think it's coming. Too many people living off the government, powerful corrupt machines for leadership, and the ever present stylishness of collective living.

Do your best to take care of your own.
    I hope you're wrong but I feel the same way. Basic Minimum is good enough for the grandchildren and great-grandchildren of the Greatest Generation.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I believe they vote again in November for that seat and then maybe the voters will be more educated on the ranked voting system.

Yes, that is true. The Democrat elected, Palin and another Republican, Nick Begich are all on the ballot. So, the two Republicans will split the conservative vote again and the Communist will win again.

Someone needs to pull Nick aside and have him take a seat.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Much as I would like to see the red wave, I don't think it's coming. Too many people living off the government, powerful corrupt machines for leadership, and the ever present stylishness of collective living.

Honestly, I don’t follow all the politics i used to. On one of the shows I listen to, they’re talking about some bill that’s supposed to come up for a vote next week that’s supposed to “codify homosexual marriage” into US code. If Republicans think some fence sitter is going to decide to vote GOP this fall because they vote for this tripe, they deserve to loose. It’s like they never miss a chance to dampen their base’s enthusiasm to turn out. Republicans are a pile of spineless, double-talking, back-stabbing, feckless, human debris.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I always find that just about the time the Republicans have me convinced I shouldn't vote for them again, the Democrats always serve me notice why I need to go vote for the Republicans. It's a constant cycle these days.
    They make me feel like Charlie Brown trying to kick that football Lucy’s holding.

defaultdotxbe

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2020
    Griffith
    Yes, that is true. The Democrat elected, Palin and another Republican, Nick Begich are all on the ballot. So, the two Republicans will split the conservative vote again and the Communist will win again.

Assuming both Republicans are equally desirable ranked choice eliminates the problem of vote splitting, because they would be the first and second choices for conservative voters. The problem here is Palin is just not popular enough, so the people who voted for Begich didn't put her as a second choice.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

I believe this is a side battle between the establishment candidate and a more conservative candidate. Who would pull him aside that he would listen to?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Assuming both Republicans are equally desirable ranked choice eliminates the problem of vote splitting, because they would be the first and second choices for conservative voters. The problem here is Palin is just not popular enough, so the people who voted for Begich didn't put her as a second choice.
    Right, they wanted a RINO or the dem, not a conservative…

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

IMO it IS coming, Leadeye. You can tell by how many corporate media outlets have begun running stories about how it is not and how support for Rs is waining. Their polling must be terrible

They were so unpopular they had to corrupt the vote in battleground states to pull off a win and they are even less popular now. Trying to indict Trump is a desperation move

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Assuming both Republicans are equally desirable ranked choice eliminates the problem of vote splitting, because they would be the first and second choices for conservative voters.
    Ranked Choice looks so good, on paper. When looking at where it's used, how it's abused and the results it produces leads me to believe it isn't as good as it looks, on paper.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    IMO it IS coming, Leadeye. You can tell by how many corporate media outlets have begun running stories about how it is not and how support for Rs is waining. Their polling must be terrible

They were so unpopular they had to corrupt the vote in battleground states to pull off a win and they are even less popular now. Trying to indict Trump is a desperation move

I hope you're right, but the close elections, big machine power, and stylish embrace of slavery scare me.

Top Bottom