Is 2022 Elections going to be a Red Tidal Wave?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I'm betting the big blue city machines still have enough raw power to move most of the dem candidates over the goal line one way or another. The elections will be close until city money disappears and that won't happen until the federal largess dries up.
    In congressional races it is a foregone conclusion that dems win big city machine but the positive thing about the division of the congressional is it is much harder to cheat in a way that alters the National outcome.

I wish the senate races were set up like the EC if we are going to popular vote for them.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Keep an eye on the Alabama case coming up before SCOTUS challenging minority majority district requirements still enshrined by the Voting Rights Act 57 years after its enactment

That alone is responsible for 22 relatively safe democratic house seats. A win removing restrictions on how to draw big city districts could make a big change in the power of those blue cities

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    CPI print today says inflation hasn't slowed down at all, food and shelter in particular still soaring along with energy.

Vote your wallet.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    When you have more votes coming out of a big city machine than you have people registered to vote, it influences senate elections in addition to the local house district. As those are drawn by population a machine gets more votes in the house as well. Anybody who challenges machines is immediately crucified for being racist. Federal funds keep pouring in generating cash and jobs for machine patrons. It's worked for years and spreading everywhere. Someday if you want to be president you wil just have to visit a group of law firms each of which will give you a number, pay it and you get elected.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    The Dems are already propping up one partially brain dead politician who does whatever he is told (as long as there is ice cream), I guess they think 'why not one more'

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    What does Fetterman really need to do when he is voting on something other than look at his phone? The big Philly blue machine can easily text a yes or no vote, he's got enough working to follow simple instructions. Realistically, Pennsylvania is electing a phone in a chair.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    What does Fetterman really need to do when he is voting on something other than look at his phone? The big Philly blue machine can easily text a yes or no vote, he's got enough working to follow simple instructions. Realistically, Pennsylvania is electing a phone in a chair.
    But does he get ice cream?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

John Fetterman bases his decision on whether a murderer deserves clemency on a Stephen King movie​

I really feel sorry for Pennsylvania - a retarded Jessi Ventura wannabe vs. a retarded TV quack doctor.

We need ranked choice voting in primaries. It's become way too easy to kooks and absolutely terrible candidates in the general ballot (e.g. Diego Morales)

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I really feel sorry for Pennsylvania - a retarded Jessi Ventura wannabe vs. a retarded TV quack doctor.

We need ranked choice voting in primaries. It's become way too easy to kooks and absolutely terrible candidates in the general ballot (e.g. Diego Morales)
    No we don’t need ranked choice voting to elect everything but conservotives. We need engaged citizen/voters. We need folks to get off their butt and do the work our founders left for us to do to keep what became the American way.

But no, we, as typical Americans, are too fat and happy to care to put the work in and sit around complaining no one else did the work either…

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Funny, I can't recall you complaining when the awful pols in question are Democrats like the retard bartender in NY or the jihadette moron in MI or the sister-wife in MN

It might not be unreasonable to believe that the real complaint here is that Oz will beat Fetterman and be another MAGA supporter elected to office, something that TDS cannot abide

images.jpeg

Oh, whatever shall become of 'my' poor Republican Party? :faint:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I simply want a candidate that's not a libtard or magatard.

Apparently that's to much to ask for. Maybe if the GOP loses they'll learn something. It ain't worth diddly squat to have the most divisive, unqualified candidate if you can't win the general election.

Last edited:

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012

Apparently that's to much to ask for. Maybe if the GOP loses they'll learn something. It ain't worth diddly squat to have the most divisive, unqualified candidate if you can't win the general election.
    :scratch: So you don't think that dems losing will teach them anything? You think things are ok now? You think they would be worse if "magatards" won the house and Senate? Hmmmm....

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Apparently that's to much to ask for.
    So let’s unpack your statement that you do not want a “magatard”, I presume you made that up to slander those that support MAGA.

What do you have against making America great again?

What do you have against the principals that MAGA stands for?

So you are against secure borders? Energy independence? Cutting foreign wars? Dealing with trade imbalances? Controlling foreign ownership? Putting originalists on courts? Just to name a few.

Do you really believe your centards (since you love making up names) will fight for the first and second amendments?

Top Bottom