Is 2022 Elections going to be a Red Tidal Wave?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Yeah, I realized about a paragraph or two in something was up. So I stopped reading. And found it so ridiculous I didnt even feel compelled to actually do any background research for fear I'd want that 5 minutes of my life back.

You are aware McConnell is already "lowering expectations" for the senate election.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Now is not the time for any overconfidence. I suspect there will be some very close election races - and that is before the cheating and fraud starts.

We need to vote and to sign up to be election judges to try to keep the early morning counting process as clean as possible.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    I am going to go out on a limb and say that this is a left-wing publication.

For no other reason then how condescending tone is towards Republicans.
    Reading some of the tripe on their web site, everything bad in politics today has its root in the evil North and Satan himself, Lincoln, illegally and murderously thwarting The Noble South's justifiable quest for independence.

In other words,
    friends-rachel-green.gif

Last edited:

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Now is the time for Libertarian candidates to step up. If there has ever been a fleeting chance in hell of having anyone other than the rank and file re-elected or new clones elected, it is right ****ing now.

Problem is, Libertarian sounds way too much like liberal and as ****ing ridiculous as that is, it needs to change if they want votes. Run as an independent and be very quick to disallow anyone to label you a libertarian because they (media and republicrats) will damned sure do it for the very reason I mention.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Ranked choice voting is to blame. The Dem won with less than 37% of the vote! Republicans are idiots for letting this happen.

View attachment 221210

^^^^ This scares me. Ranked choice voting or not, Alaska and the House of Representatives now has another communist sympathizer. I pity the 56% of Alaskan's in that district that desired a Republican, and now have a Communist Party member as their Representative.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Closer to 60%! Makes no freaking sense.
    I would be willing to bet that a whole bunch of the Republican voters had absolutely no understanding of how the system worked. They put down their first choice from among the Republicans available, then they put down the Democrat as their second choice, not realizing that they had the option of choosing another Republican as their second choice. Freaking idiots.

The other option is that most of them really wanted the Dem as their second choice, but ignorance seems the more likely explanation to me anyway.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom