Is 2022 Elections going to be a Red Tidal Wave?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm always wary of political predictions from highly biased news sources, but I do think there are good odds of both chambers flipping if the election were to be held today. What the case will be in 18 months is anyone's guess (remember in Jan 2020 Trump was almost certain to be re-elected)
    If not for the covid scamdemic and mail in fraud, he would have been.

Prove me wrong please.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This reminds me of an experience I had when I was growing up.

There was a dog hanging around my grandfather's farm. It was fine for a while. Then it bit my leg one day.

Next week I was at his farm...he said no need to worry about the dog. Grandfather said he had cut its tail off.

"How does cutting a dog's tail keep it from biting?" I asked.

He said, "You gotta cut its tail off right behind the ears".

I certainly miss him and men like him.
    That sure sounds like my people on the family farm.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    This reminds me of an experience I had when I was growing up.

There was a dog hanging around my grandfather's farm. It was fine for a while. Then it bit my leg one day.

Next week I was at his farm...he said no need to worry about the dog. Grandfather said he had cut its tail off.

"How does cutting a dog's tail keep it from biting?" I asked.

He said, "You gotta cut its tail off right behind the ears".

I certainly miss him and men like him.
    Years ago, we went to a friend's farm. My brother (about 5 years old) got out of the car and their dog attacked him. The grandfather grabbed a coal shovel and rung the dog's bell. We all went inside, and, a few minutes later, heard a gunshot. A few minutes after that, the grandfather calmly came in and said, "Ok, time to eat". That has always stuck with me to the point that I will never own a dog that bites someone. Fortunately, I've never had to enforce that rule.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I'm always wary of political predictions from highly biased news sources, but I do think there are good odds of both chambers flipping if the election were to be held today. What the case will be in 18 months is anyone's guess (remember in Jan 2020 Trump was almost certain to be re-elected)
    One quibble. The midterm elections will be held THIS year in November

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Nothing the Rs do will appeal to people that have been brainwashed for the majority of their lifetime that anyone but a D is a nazi.

The only thing the Rs can do is STAND FOR SOMETHING! And do it without shame or remorse.
    No more democrat lite policies, no more compromise. Fight back with total war and conviction of beliefs, turn back the clock on this clown world policy agenda, and bring the US out of the gutter of degeneracy.
    So many republicans are just empty vessels, devoid of convictions and willing to say whatever they think will get them elected

Witness the character assassination attempts on JD Vance and Mehmet Oz. The most important thing about them is if they will absolutely back Trump on fixing things if he gets elected in '24

At this point I would rather have someone who has held some sketchy positions in the past but who is a populist than have someone who mouths all the right focus group output but betrays us when it counts (Looking at you Romney)

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    There will not be a red wave.There may be a purple wave at best. With most "True Conservatives ",all we ever get is more wars,more money printing, more taxes, more corrupt judges,perversion appreciation and too much giving in to get along. You can't get let DOWN if you don't get your hopes UP.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    There will not be a red wave.There may be a purple wave at best. With most "True Conservatives ",all we ever get is more wars,more money printing, more taxes, more corrupt judges,perversion appreciation and too much giving in to get along. You can't get let DOWN if you don't get your hopes UP.
    I wonder if they are going to pull a 2020 election fraud this year to pack congress. If they do our votes won't mean a thing.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    I expect the communists to stay in power. No one on the right is willing to do what will be required to have free and fair elections going forward.

tackdriver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2010
    I expect the communists to stay in power. No one on the right is willing to do what will be required to have free and fair elections going forward.
    They will ... but it will cost them more.

Commies like the left, because they can buy a few, the the rest of the useful idiots follow along eagerly for free.

The right is much more rational, and most understand basic economics. They are much more expensive, and less reliable when the market shifts.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    We’re too close to November for any meaningful changes to election laws and procedure. The only way this country goes red is if TPTB allow it and if TPTB allow that to happen, it was by design.

I’m not convinced it makes the slightest bit of difference between who we vote for. Total up every elected senator, representative, and both the babbling morons in the White House, multiply that number by .02% and you’ll have the number of elected officials willing to actually work for the American people rather than trying to find ever more creative ways to line their pockets and drain the life out of this country.

Top Bottom