• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Well, thanks for your prayers everyone, we got some good news!

My wife does NOT have lung cancer! She does have some minor damage from smoking, but she is working on quitting anyway...

Her ankle is also finally starting to heal right, and she gets to go back to work on transitional duty week after next.

God is good!

Last edited:

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    That's awesome Roadie. Prayers still coming.

Last Monday my neighbors wife died in her sleep at 6 am. I was leaving for Florida in 15 minutes. I went to visit him today (got home last night). This is the second wife he's lost. She died at 6 am and he didn't call the police until 10. He knew she was gone so he laid in bed with her and talked and sang to her for 3 hours. He's a mess. I have known them since I was 3 and consider them both family. I missed the funeral. Callie and I have taken them their mail for the last 3 years due to them not getting around good. He's 83 now. We went over so many memories and he told me stories I hadn't heard and we cried....a lot. He's afraid of being alone now and I promised I'd make house visits often. Pray for him, and their kids (who live so far away now). She was one heck of a spitfire.

RIP Carol. You are one heck of a woman. The heavens are happier with you there but we sure do miss you down here. xoxoxox

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Cathy just got a call from her Mom. Cathy's younger sister has cancer. They don't know what kind yet, they don't know how widespread. She has lessions on her brain, did a mammogram, are concerned about cervical cancer, and more tests for tomorrow. Docs said it was caught early. Prayers, please, that it was early enough, and for skillful docs, and for healing.

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Prayers sent JW and TWB.

I have another request...

Just found out that a friend of mine lost her cousin in Afganistan late lastnight. Please keep his family in your prayers.

Last edited:

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    Prayers sent of healing Joe for your sister in law.

Prayers sent Rachel Marie for your friends cousin, RIP for a true American Hero. God Bless all our Hero's in the Armed Forces.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    INGO members needs some prayers. He fell down a huge flight of stairs outside at a lake house early Monday morning (2:00am-ish). He's stable and in the hospital but still unconscious.

Please pray for LRHostetler

Thanks Everyone!

Top Bottom