• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Going back to the doctors tomorrow for bloodwork to make sure everything is going well. 2nd appointment with my new oncologist. What he said last time... we have nothing but good things to expect, so don't worry. Easier said that done, some nights!

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Update on LRHostetler:

He's in a rehab facility in Ft. Wayne and the Therapists have him walking around and really working him hard. I don't have any first hand info yet as I won't be able to get back up there until the 22nd. He's making some great progress although it seems slow its apparently pretty quick for head trauma.

Continued prayers are appreciated as its still a long road. If anyone wants to send a card or anything I have his address, PM and I can send it to you. Thanks for all the prayers and Support! :ingo:

Greg.B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Evansville
    Can't believe I forgot this thread....

I've been diagnosed with a pretty rare and dangerous form of Leukemia; am completing cycle 1 of approximately 8 treatments, then a probable bone marrow transplant. It's going to be a long 10 to 12 months of being in and out of the hospital, treatments, etc.

Look for prayers for myself for strength and determination to get me through this, but also for my wife, kids, and family to help them as well,

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    I just got a call from my buddy Matt. We went to the same youth group growing up. The youth sponsor guy died suddenly of a heart attack. He served our country in a branch of the military (I forget which one) and was also a fire fighter. He has four kids. Not good...

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I just got a call from my buddy Matt. We went to the same youth group growing up. The youth sponsor guy died suddenly of a heart attack. He served our country in a branch of the military (I forget which one) and was also a fire fighter. He has four kids. Not good...

Was he about 39?

I think I heard this on the news today. Prayers going out

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    Both of my daughters are having surgery tomorrow, both to have their adenoids and tonsils removed (the girls are 9 yrs old and 11 yrs old). Prayers that they have no problems with the surgery and recover well.

Thank You

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Both of my daughters are having surgery tomorrow, both to have their adenoids and tonsils removed (the girls are 9 yrs old and 11 yrs old). Prayers that they have no problems with the surgery and recover well.

Thank You

Prayers sent.

Top Bottom