• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hogwild

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Kokomo
    My brother and his wife were in a motorcycle accident . his wife died he is in fort
    wayne hospital. please pray for him and are family`s.

thank you.

Rick

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    My nephew and his wife delivered a still born baby girl last Saturday, Abigail Katherine. Her service is today. They aren't dealing well and need prayers right now.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Early morning request...

Going in for another fun run of a colonoscopy.

If this one comes back clear, no more of them for 2, possibly 3, years.

Everything else cancer-related looks great... I am very appreciate of the support and prayers. :ingo:

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    My brother and his wife were in a motorcycle accident . his wife died he is in fort

thank you.

Rick

Early morning request...

Everything else cancer-related looks great... I am very appreciate of the support and prayers. :ingo:

Prayers sent

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009

thank you.

Rick

My nephew and his wife delivered a still born baby girl last Saturday, Abigail Katherine. Her service is today. They aren't dealing well and need prayers right now.

Early morning request...

Prayers sent to everyone.

I have a request....

Yesterday, I found out that a friends Mother committed suicide. She shot herself. Her family and friends...need prayers. Lots of 'em! Thanks.

CoyoteCreekGuns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    New Palestine, IN
    Prayers sent to everyone.

I have a request....

Yesterday, I found out that a friends Mother committed suicide. She shot herself. Her family and friends...need prayers. Lots of 'em! Thanks.

Rachel,

I am so sorry to hear about this. I have prayed for you, your friend and all of the other who have been or will be impacted by this tragedy.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Update on my butt-hurt experience:

Everything came back clean... my colon looks great and so does surrounding areas. The surgical site looks nice and clean and the scar tissue looks fine... no signs of distress/tumors/growths or polyps.

I did have to miss work today because I woke up feeling like I had a hangover and I can remember almost nothing of yesterday... and interestingly enough, I see I posted a few times and I don't remember it.

When the surgeon came out to greet my wife, he was almost in tears... not because of any emotional experience but because he said I talked the entire time of the colonoscopy and I was hilarious. I have a feeling I'm going to be greatly embarrassed the next time I go to see him!

Thanks for the prayers, INGO!

Thank God from whom all blessings flow.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    snip
    I did have to miss work today because I woke up feeling like I had a hangover and I can remember almost nothing of yesterday... and interestingly enough, I see I posted a few times and I don't remember it.

snip.

Does this mean you don't want to go on that date you promised?

And congrats on the good report!

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Hey everyone.

My family and I are in need of your prayers. We have had a lot going on lately, I should have posted sooner....but today's news made the need even greater.

First, several months ago my step-daughter moved out of our house to go meet her husband who is in the Navy, and move into their new apartment near his new duty station in VA. Instead, she takes off to NC with our granddaughter, and moves in with another guy. This guy is very controlling and limits how much she is "allowed" to talk to us, apparently yells at her and our granddaughter all the time, etc. Cracking under the stress, a couple weeks ago, my daughter threatened suicide and ended up on a 48 hour pysche hold. We were hoping this would be her wake up call, but she got out and went right back to the guy, and he had his cell disconnected, so the only way we get any info about our her and our grand-daughter, is via Facebook.

As some of you may remember, my wife had ankle surgery that isnt healing well, putting her out of work, so far, 10 weeks longer than anticipated. Well, now she ins't feeling well and goes to her family Doc who says she has pneumonia. They do a chest Xray, and send her home with antibiotics.

Expert reads Xray, says "that's not pneumonia". SO her Doc calls her tonite telling her to schedule a CT scan, they think it could be cancer.

She is scheduling the CT tomorrow, for whenever they can get her in. Doc says the good news is that whatever it is, it is small enough that even if it is cancer, it should be curable.

Needless to say, we are in need of prayers, good thoughts, whatever, we'll take it.

Thanks for reading this long post, and thanks in advance for the thoughts and prayers...

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Giving credit where credit is due... I had my 3 month bloodwork done for my oncology panel and things came back fantastic. I have a new doctor as my last one was fired (!!!) but he seems like a pretty solid dude.

Praises of thanksgiving from my way.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Prayers for Cathy's Dad, please. Our son is on vacation with them, and we just found out Pap fell of a ladder and knocked his noggin. He was lifeflighted out of the middle of the boonies to a hospital because of the head injury. Some episodic amnesia, a mild concussion, and an overnight stay with the nurses. Please pray that it turns out to be as relatively minor as it appears to be, and for recovery. And the safety of the nurses!

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Giving credit where credit is due... I had my 3 month bloodwork done for my oncology panel and things came back fantastic. I have a new doctor as my last one was fired (!!!) but he seems like a pretty solid dude.

Praises of thanksgiving from my way.

Awesome news TWB.:yesway:

Prayers for Cathy's Dad, please. Our son is on vacation with them, and we just found out Pap fell of a ladder and knocked his noggin. He was lifeflighted out of the middle of the boonies to a hospital because of the head injury. Some episodic amnesia, a mild concussion, and an overnight stay with the nurses. Please pray that it turns out to be as relatively minor as it appears to be, and for recovery. And the safety of the nurses!

This sounds way, way too familiar...We'll send some prayers Pap's way that he recovers as quickly as my little brother did.

And for the nurses.:)

Top Bottom