• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    A good friend of mine (who is a INGO member) daughter is in the hospital very sick right know. The Doctors are having a hard time finding a I.V. antibotic that can help her right now. She, and her family really need your prayers right now.
    Prayers.....SENT.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Would like for others to remember a person in my family, who has been
    fighting a battle of the mind since he got home from Vietnam. He's loosing
    faith in God, doesn't want help from family an friends, the VA...this has gotting so
    bad in recent days that this may end in a very bad way. I did hear he is back
    talking to the doc at the VA, but is not talking or acting normal...we could use
    some help lifting this man up....if you were to read my journal of what he did
    in Nam you would understand the personal hell he has been enduring, he has made it this far without killing himself....believe with me that the days to come will be healing
    for his mind an a closer walk with Christ....thank you.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Today is a bittersweet day for my family.
    7 years ago today, my sister Rachel had her first child, Aleah.
    1 year ago today, Rachel was called Home, just 8 days after having her third child (second daughter), Caynah.

It has not been an easy year for any of us, but God has been good to us. He has given us strength; He has been with us, and He has made sure we knew it; He has provided for all our needs - emotional, physical, spiritual... every need.

The LORD gave, and the LORD has taken away; Blessed be the name of the LORD.

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Would like for others to remember a person in my family, who has been
    fighting a battle of the mind since he got home from Vietnam. He's loosing
    faith in God, doesn't want help from family an friends, the VA...this has gotting so
    bad in recent days that this may end in a very bad way. I did hear he is back
    talking to the doc at the VA, but is not talking or acting normal...we could use
    some help lifting this man up....if you were to read my journal of what he did
    in Nam you would understand the personal hell he has been enduring, he has made it this far without killing himself....believe with me that the days to come will be healing
    for his mind an a closer walk with Christ....thank you.

Today is a bittersweet day for my family.
    7 years ago today, my sister Rachel had her first child, Aleah.
    1 year ago today, Rachel was called Home, just 8 days after having her third child (second daughter), Caynah.

It has not been an easy year for any of us, but God has been good to us. He has given us strength; He has been with us, and He has made sure we knew it; He has provided for all our needs - emotional, physical, spiritual... every need.

The LORD gave, and the LORD has taken away; Blessed be the name of the LORD.

Prayers sent to both of you.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Another selfish request...

My three month post-cancer check up is tomorrow. As one could imagine, I am a blend of hopeful, pensive and nervous. The last check up I had was pretty good. I hope this one goes just as well. I did hear-it-through-the-grape-vine that my previous oncologist was "let go" by his employer. I've not heard word from the Cancer Center but I hope the next guy is a solid replacement.

Your prayers are appreciated. I want to stay away from that place as much as possible. :D

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Where is that rock woot icon? I gave my blood to the medical vamps today. Then I took a short lunch and waited for my wife to come home. We go to the oncologist together because going to that place alone is a bit much for me... anywho... the short of it:

Everything is still looking great. My white blood cell count was NORMAL in spite of getting strep throat and bronchitis two weeks ago. My tumor marker was below normal (WOOT) and my blood work came back as it should.

It's easy to thank God during the 'good' times.

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Where is that rock woot icon? I gave my blood to the medical vamps today. Then I took a short lunch and waited for my wife to come home. We go to the oncologist together because going to that place alone is a bit much for me... anywho... the short of it:

Everything is still looking great. My white blood cell count was NORMAL in spite of getting strep throat and bronchitis two weeks ago. My tumor marker was below normal (WOOT) and my blood work came back as it should.

Awesome news!

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield

YouTube - Gospel - Amen

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    :rockwoot: I gave my blood to the medical vamps today. Then I took a short lunch and waited for my wife to come home. We go to the oncologist together because going to that place alone is a bit much for me... anywho... the short of it:

FIFY.

Also, glad to hear the good news!

UltraRick

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Georgetown
    I have a third interview with a company today. Please pray I am selected for the position. I have been laid off for 11 months. Thank you!

Top Bottom