• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Prayers for Cathy's Dad, please. Our son is on vacation with them, and we just found out Pap fell of a ladder and knocked his noggin. He was lifeflighted out of the middle of the boonies to a hospital because of the head injury. Some episodic amnesia, a mild concussion, and an overnight stay with the nurses. Please pray that it turns out to be as relatively minor as it appears to be, and for recovery. And the safety of the nurses!

Cathy's Dad is being sent home today, they say he will be fine. His biggest problem today is that Cathy's Mom almost forgot to take new clothes to the hospital for him. Since the medics had cut his clothes off, that would have been an interesting trip to the car :D

In other news, Sean has apparently run over Cathy's sister's fiance with an ATV. Bumps and bruises for both of them... maybe I should ask prayers that they have a safer vacation!!!!

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    My son has to go in for suergery next month (VERY tounge tied), they will have to put him under, he is less then a year old...... wish the doctor would have done it when he was born.........

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Hey Dave, I knew a girl in college who had the surgery... I can't remember if she had to be put under for it or not but everything went fine. Will be praying for all parties involved. Let us know how it goes!

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Just a quick head's up... I don't want to toot the prayer chain horn every time something minor comes up but this is a serious one. My good buddy from Seminary is having some kind of emergency surgery. I do not know details yet but I'm thinking it is a neck injury from something. I can't get a hold of him but on facebook someone said that the surgery he is given is not an elective one and regards his mobility... so I don't know if it is neck surgery or what!

Please pray that the surgeons hands are guided by God. His name is Huffy. Thank you!

Edit:

I just got in touch with his wife... a woman in an SUV didn't see him and creamed him while he was riding a motorcycle. According to Chris' wife, he immediately jumped up and starting stumbling around. The woman just stared at him and he had to scream for her to call 911. I think both were in shock. Not a neck injury, thank God.... they are putting pins/screws into his bones... the kind that comes outside of his skin.. UGH.

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    My son has to go in for suergery next month (VERY tounge tied), they will have to put him under, he is less then a year old...... wish the doctor would have done it when he was born.........

Prayers out........I know what it's like to have a little one go under the knife. Just based on what you said, it sounds like one of the surgeries my son almost had to have. If you don't mind me asking......what is the diagnosis.......you can PM if you don't want it public info or you can tell me to eff off, either way. My son (actually both of them to different degrees) was born with Pierre Robin Sequence.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    As of right now, this is fine. It is not specific to nor does it promote a specific religion.

Protest

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2010
    SW Michigan
    My mother is dying. She first had B cell lymphoma a few years ago and beat that. Then she had thyroid cancer and beat it too. Now she has primary lung cancer and has been given a year or less to live. Your prayer and support would be appreciated.

They also found a mass on her brain. Waiting for news today on what that might be.

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    My mother is dying. She first had B cell lymphoma a few years ago and beat that. Then she had thyroid cancer and beat it too. Now she has primary lung cancer and has been given a year or less to live. Your prayer and support would be appreciated.

They also found a mass on her brain. Waiting for news today on what that might be.

Prayers sent.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Prayers are sent your way Protest.

Also please pray for my mom who fell and crushed 2 vertabraes together on her back. She is in so much pain and surgery is not an option due to her blood being too thin msot of the time for her blood clot she has.
    She is 77. Thanks.

Top Bottom