• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • trophy hunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    southern indiana
    Only thing i hated was the line to get in, i got there at 330, didnt get inside till 5,(plenty of room for a few hundred more inside) barly got threw all of it. Really wanted to go back thru as i was rushing it the first time. I sold an ak, and some ar parts, found everything i was basicly looking for,so it wasnt that bad.

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    I was too busy making everyone else saw the guy pioneering "lanyard carry" of a full sized 1911 and I wasn't halucinating. It's not like you couldn't find a holster (or 26) for it in the West Pavilion.
    It's funny because I read your original post while I was in line and right before I went in, that dude came walking out.

Sthunter987

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 5, 2009
    Southern Johnson County
    I got at the end of the line at 1420, got in the door at 1615. The line did drop though. I left at 1745 and you could walk right in.

Disappointed though. I only found maybe 5 Beretta's in total and none where the 96 compact I was hoping for.

I ton of AR's and parts for AR's though.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    It's funny because I read your original post while I was in line and right before I went in, that dude came walking out.
    I'm glad I wasn't hallucinating. We all couldn't be hallucinating, that dude was carrying a 1911... Flavor Flav carry?

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Sometimes you just have to take a step back. Maybe 2.
    I'd like to make a motion: if someone is lanyard/Flavor Flav carrying a handgun: throwing holsters at the individual is appropriate and should be encouraged.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Ok, tomorrow morning, first four people who bump the thread after 0730, I have four $4 off 2 tickets coupons.
    Bumping the $4 off 2 tickets coupons. First four to bump the thread after 0730 (I'll count 0730, not 0729). I'll announce the winners, PM me (with your location in line and a brief description) when I do and I'll come find you in the line.

I'll be wearing my vendor cred on my NRA hat, black jacket, DISTINGUISHED grey beard. Wave at me when you see me out there.

Offer ends at 0845.

Top Bottom