• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scarnucci

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    IN
    Drove an hour into the city, saw the line and drove straight back home. Nothing in there I need worth dealing with that crowd. Bravo to those who stuck it out.

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    Well I tried again today. My guess is until the panic buying is over the 1500 will be long long lines to get in. So now I need to find other shows with custom forge knife builders might be at.. Kinda crazy to pay money to park, wait in line for hours to enter the event, pay a entry fee for a lot of very high priced firearms, ammo, and accessories. But then again its kind of worth the time and fee to people watch lol . The entertainment value on the other hand is quite fun lol.. Maybe I should put on my Grim Reaper costume to stand in line to add to the fun just to see if anyone mentions about seeing the Grim Reaper in line on INGO

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Last time I went to the Tipton show, it was so small that I thought it was a waste of time. But that was years ago.
    The last one I went to, was in two buildings and had a good selection of firearms. COVID has caused this show to be cancelled since the last one in the Spring of 2020.

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I went around the same time at 11:30. When I paid $10 to park, the parking money taker said there was a line if I didn’t want to pay I could turn around and leave. I was thinking there is usually a line so didn’t think much of it. I stood in line for about 30-40 mins. When I was about 25 people from the door they radioed out to the crowd “handlers” on their walkie talkies that there was too many people in the building and needed to slow the number of people coming in. I left.

DN40SW

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2016
    Avon
    K
    DN40SW !!!

Thanks Kelly !!
    We all had a good day. No problem parking. Got in line at 8:25, got in 9:10. Found Speer Lawman 45 @ $40/50. Not great but good for today. Some gun prices ok but most not. Not as many gun dealers as normal. Lots of knives though.

gds

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2009
    Lawrencburg
    Not much powder there , The guy that has the large selection of cast bullets at every show , I think it's Vance , had the most powder of anyone at the show . Mostly 4 & 8 lb. jugs $235 & up. He also had a few boxes of primers $120/ 1000 every one else that had any was asking $200 and up per 1000 A few 1 lb. containers of powder on other tables scattered through the show $ 75 and up , a few boxes of bullets scattered here and there . A lot of loaded ammo , not cheap , but a lot of it .

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    There were supplies but prices were stoopid high. 4 pound jugs of powder was anywhere from $245 to $450
    Thanks Boogieman. I knew there were a couple reloading supplies dealers, but beyond identifying the components of a modern metallic cartridge I really don't know duck **** from apple butter when it comes to reloading.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I saw that guy as well...
    Like the 1911 Flavor Flav carry guy on Friday, I checked with others before posting to make sure they saw it as well. I try not to post about my hallucinations.

That's two different individuals I saw wearing a gas mask in two days. The one Friday had commie chem gear as well (red star helmet vice "UN shoot me first blue" I saw today.) Having gone on active duty in 86 I had a good bit of time looking at the world through the lenses on a gas mask. I wouldn't trust my life to crappy commie chem gear. Which brings up the question, "Why in the actual **** are you wearing a gas mask??"

Sigblaster

Soon...
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy
    Bah. I wonder about the people who saw the long lines and turned around. You knew going in this wasn't going to be a "business as usual" show. I don't think you're going to see a "casual browsing" gun show for years to come. Either commit to scratching that itch, or just stay home.

The Army got me busted up pretty good, and I still stood in line and got inside and got what I wanted. I ain't walking so well today, but every time I look at that AR-10 that I've been hunting down for months, I feel a little better. ;)

johny5

not a shill account
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Like the 1911 Flavor Flav carry guy on Friday, I checked with others before posting to make sure they saw it as well. I try not to post about my hallucinations.

That's two different individuals I saw wearing a gas mask in two days. The one Friday had commie chem gear as well (red star helmet vice "UN shoot me first blue" I saw today.) Having gone on active duty in 86 I had a good bit of time looking at the world through the lenses on a gas mask. I wouldn't trust my life to crappy commie chem gear. Which brings up the question, "Why in the actual **** are you wearing a gas mask??"
    Just a guess - making some sort of point about the face mask nonsense?

Top Bottom