• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    KellyinAvon LIVE from the Indy 1500. About 10 minutes ago the line was from all the way around the north of the building halfway down this pavilion towards where the old Timey drugstore is on the main drag. Now that’s a line.

The NRA booth is on the north east side of the building just south of the snack bar.

I haven’t had a chance to take a walk around and locate other landmarks yet, more to follow.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Revolver tactical a.k.a. Brad of Brad’s knives is in the center of the pavilion towards the south end..

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    OK, P mags are $15, G.I. steel mags running around $15.

9 mm and 45 range ammo is a dollar a round, unless you’re buying 1000 rounds then it’s about $.90 around. 40 S&W $45 for a box of 50. Carry ammo I saw HST’s for $80 a box of 50

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    Is the line still stretched from the west pavilion entrance down to the gates on 38th street and all the way back to the west pavilion?

Attachments

• Campus_Map_Feb_kindlephoto-11422617.jpg
      Campus_Map_Feb_kindlephoto-11422617.jpg
      397.7 KB · Views: 35

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    Oper8rs are standing by.
    Lol.. Cool and Thank You .. At least I tried to go and only live 25 miles from there so my gas tank didn't take a big hit. Its hard to wait for a few hours in line when my legs barely work anymore so I am happy to get a Intel report lol.. I was hoping to find a nice custom forge knife today plus stop by to see Kelly but will just have to wait until another day or event the next Indy1500 to go..

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Is the line still stretched from the west pavilion entrance down to the gates on 38th street and all the way back to the west pavilion?
    I had heard the line was crazy like down towards 38th St. and wrapping back but that would’ve been before they open the doors. With the windows the way they are I can’t tell if we got a line outside or not. Quite a few people but this is a really big pavilion

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    I had heard the line was crazy like down towards 38th St. and wrapping back but that would’ve been before they open the doors. With the windows the way they are I can’t tell if we got a line outside or not. Quite a few people but this is a really big pavilion
    My arrival time was at 1420 hours and seen the line before entering the fair grounds so I did a u-turn on 38th and went back home. My belly was full of MCL fried catfish, coleslaw, and broccoli and ready to shop for knives ...

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    The current line is down probably 100 people from where it was when I got here. Still long but not backed up to the next street.

Bring a jacket. This is a ****ing wind tunnel!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DMash
    Top Bottom