Indiana State Police Targeting Indianapolis Street Racing Events, Dozens Arrested

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Everything has gotten so extreme from my vantage point.

I have gasoline in my blood but I am at the point that what these hot rodder's are building these days is just too much.

I get a nice lope from a cam running some decent overlap but these cars that jerk all over the place due to the engine build, multiple turbochargers, etc., etc., you can have them.

Same goes with burnouts, spinning, street racing and cruising. It has been taken too far. Fast and Furious in real life.

We used to control our own. If someone started getting crazy, we brought them down and sent them packing. We knew that idiots tearing up parking lots and rolling drag cars without exhaust off trailers at the cruise night was going to draw the police. Then we would get shut down.

We were chill back then, lol.

Now this generation does all this extreme stuff and they record it so they can post it to their Instagram account.

Have at it. You won't see me anywhere near that kind of stuff.

Sure we street raced and did burnouts and an occasional donut. But it was out on the country two lane roads or a mostly deserted expressway. It was still dumb, even back then.

Top Bottom