• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    I'm really thinking about the duct tape to the forehead.......Is that a viable option? Butt crack carry is not effective......

dvd1955

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2013
    Howard County
    Thanks for the info qwerty. As with most things, free isn't free when the government is involved. $11.95 for fingerprinting.

I still think the local sheriff's office will get their cut, but I guess we'll have to wait for someone to apply after this takes effect, to find out the true cost.

radar8756

Works for Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   1
    Sep 21, 2010
    Westville, IN
    Does free really mean free? IIRC, when I got my lifetime license, I had to pay the local Sherriff's office for their part, and the state for their part. Is it just the state that is not charging for this? If so, you will still have to pay the local sherriff whatever they charge.

I also remember paying for having Fingerprints sent Electronically ...

DataGeek19

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2017
    Southern Indiana
    They donÂ’t keep your fingerprints on file.
    How about IC 35-47-2-3?
    [FONT=&quot]“Rules adopted under this section must require the superintendent to keep on file one (1) set of classifiable and legible fingerprints from every person who has received a license to carry a handgun so that a person who applies to renew a license will not be required to submit an additional set of fingerprints.”[/FONT]

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    So, we're trying to complete the wife's LTCH application and we get the spinning graphic for over an hour at one point. Try logging in again and get to the schedule fingerprint part, the contractor for fingerprinting is booked at least 4 weeks out, so try going back to see if there is an alternative contractor and now get "We're sorry...Due to a high number of current applicants, we must limit the number of individuals applying at one time. Please try again later."

I guess this is going to take a while. *sigh*

ARRAY

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    Griffith
    This is good...very good.

Yea I just checked my change of address app. I got the same message, the last time I looked a couple days ago it said approved but no mailing date yet, so I cant even see if it has gone out yet, I submitted my change on may 5th, they must really be backed up.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I finally got through the online process this evening. This electronic finger printing thing sucks though. There aren’t that many places around here, in God’s country, and the closest ones are booked up or are showing closed.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    How about IC 35-47-2-3?
    [FONT=&amp]“Rules adopted under this section must require the superintendent to keep on file one (1) set of classifiable and legible fingerprints from every person who has received a license to carry a handgun so that a person who applies to renew a license will not be required to submit an additional set of fingerprints.”[/FONT]

OK, please enlighten me.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Not according to the Identgo (sp?) website.

The site made a comeback this PM. I went with the Greenwood location on Madison Ave for fingerprinting since it's a straight shot from work/downtown Indy. First available was 31 July.

Top Bottom