• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • askperts

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2021
    Plymouth
    If the uniparty controls the votes like they did this time what difference does it make who the ants vote for?
    It’s hard for me, as an attorney, to believe that 98 judges in 64 cases filed in state and federal courts would refuse to hear those cases if real evidence of fraud existed. Federal judges are appointed for life and many were Trump appointees. If there had been actual evidence, they would have bent over backward to rule in Trump’s favor. The claims of rampant fraud don’t match the reality on the ground. If Trump was claiming the media bias made the election unfair, I’d support that claim. But he convinced his supporters not to use mail in voting and other strategic errors. I think he lost legitimately. Ants have the power of their combined votes. The greatest accomplishment of Trump, in my humble opinion, is the showing that the Ants have more power than they realize. The Dems rallied all of their City ants to vote for Biden. 74 million ants voted for Trump. Assuming the ants on both sides joined together, they’d be unstoppable and the 1% club would get kicked out of Washington. Giving up and thinking elections are rigged is the Grasshoppers trying to make sure the loyalists who have finally woken up go back to sleep.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    It’s hard for me, as an attorney, to believe that 98 judges in 64 cases filed in state and federal courts would refuse to hear those cases if real evidence of fraud existed. Federal judges are appointed for life and many were Trump appointees. If there had been actual evidence, they would have bent over backward to rule in Trump’s favor. The claims of rampant fraud don’t match the reality on the ground. If Trump was claiming the media bias made the election unfair, I’d support that claim. But he convinced his supporters not to use mail in voting and other strategic errors. I think he lost legitimately. Ants have the power of their combined votes. The greatest accomplishment of Trump, in my humble opinion, is the showing that the Ants have more power than they realize. The Dems rallied all of their City ants to vote for Biden. 74 million ants voted for Trump. Assuming the ants on both sides joined together, they’d be unstoppable and the 1% club would get kicked out of Washington. Giving up and thinking elections are rigged is the Grasshoppers trying to make sure the loyalists who have finally woken up go back to sleep.
    Oh, Jesus!! We lowly common folks must just be stupid to see what happened in the 2020 election huh?

askperts

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2021
    Plymouth
    Oh, Jesus!! We lowly common folks must just be stupid to see what happened in the 2020 election huh?
    I don’t think I claimed any special intelligence at all and I certainly am not trying to imply I know any more than anyone else. I am basing my opinions, like everyone else, on my own background and experiences. I am simply relating that, in order to believe there is actual evidence of massive fraud in this election, you have to believe all 64 courts were willing to subvert justice to give Biden the win. That’s a bridge too far for me. Judges try to do justice from what I have observed. Courts of Appeal are the balance to make sure trial judges act honestly. And the Supreme Court is there as a check on a runaway court of appeals. All of these courts all found no evidence of substantial fraud. For me, and me only, it’s easier for me to believe Trump was unwilling to accept the reality that he lost than it is to believe 64 courts participated in a fraud. Conspiracies between more than two people usually fail in my experience because someone always snitches or someone they tell about it snitches on them. There is no possibility, in my opinion alone, that 64 courts conspired to defraud America and no one has been able prove that judicial conspiracy. To each his own but I’m simply sharing my experience, not some great mental prowess.

Last edited:

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Well, you'd have to believe that 98 judges, many of them appointed by Trump, colluded to hide evidence of election fraud of such a magnitude that it would sway the Presidential election, despite the fact that down-ballot races did not seem to be affected.

Personally, I believe that it is unlikely. A majority Supreme Court with 3 Trump appointees seems to agree.

At some point, reality has to come into play.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Well, you'd have to believe that 98 judges, many of them appointed by Trump, colluded to hide evidence of election fraud of such a magnitude that it would sway the Presidential election, despite the fact that down-ballot races did not seem to be affected.

Personally, I believe that it is unlikely. A majority Supreme Court with 3 Trump appointees seems to agree.

At some point, reality has to come into play.
    These judges must rule on whether laws were broken to the extent to flip the election the other way. If the laws they are ruling on are weak or non-existant, it doesn't matter if I picked the judges myself.

If the state or county is run by libs have the votes not authenticated by ID, the judges rule the way they must.

This is why the libs are always fighting to eliminate voter ID laws. Built in fraud without them and we all know it.

This time it not only effected the lib states and major metro areas, the fraud screwed around and stole a presidential election from us.

We are gonna have to fix this. No more stealing elections. The rest of the states won't take this again. :nono:

Fool us once...

Last edited:

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Seems that the peaceful, just an idea, ANTIFA protestors are just delighted to have Biden sworn in: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/antifa-smash-window-democratic-headquarters-attack-police

"Leftist agitators rioted in the streets of Portland Wednesday night, smashing windows at the Democratic Party headquarters.

Hundreds of people associated with the leftist organization antifa gathered around 2 p.m. Wednesday, two hours after President Biden's inauguration ceremony, and marched to the Democratic Party headquarters and began smashing windows, according to KOIN 6 News."

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Seems that the peaceful, just an idea, ANTIFA protestors are just delighted to have Biden sworn in: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/antifa-smash-window-democratic-headquarters-attack-police

"Leftist agitators rioted in the streets of Portland Wednesday night, smashing windows at the Democratic Party headquarters.

Hundreds of people associated with the leftist organization antifa gathered around 2 p.m. Wednesday, two hours after President Biden's inauguration ceremony, and marched to the Democratic Party headquarters and began smashing windows, according to KOIN 6 News."
    For what purpose?

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN

Joe is not left enough???

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Well it hasn't stopped common folks telling other common folks how stupid each other are, so why be surprised?

Top Bottom