• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I don't see Trump ever wanting to run for office again. I do see him creating and building a media empire, to challenge the current networks and big social media. It would give him a platform to state his views and amuse his followers. Think his twitter page on steroids.
    That could be good, IF he didn't take a strong handed control of running things.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    That could be good, IF he didn't take a strong handed control of running things.
    Trump has shown himself to be very strong willed. It would tough for him to NOT want to run everything. Don Jr or other family members would have to step in and run the day-to-day operations, in order to keep the wheels on the machine.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I don't see Trump ever wanting to run for office again. I do see him creating and building a media empire, to challenge the current networks and big social media. It would give him a platform to state his views and amuse his followers. Think his twitter page on steroids.
    ....and people thought he had too much power as president. I can't imagine what will happen when he controls the media.

I can't remember, are we at war with Oceania now? Or is it Eastasia? Eh, I'm sure he'll tell us.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    5 RINO's vote against Rand Paul that impeaching a private citizen is unconstitutional.

FIVE Republicans voted with Democrats and against Rand Paul. The list included: Susan Collins, Lisa Murkowski, Mitt Romney, Ben Sasse and Pat Toomey.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    5 RINO's vote against Rand Paul that impeaching a private citizen is unconstitutional.

FIVE Republicans voted with Democrats and against Rand Paul. The list included: Susan Collins, Lisa Murkowski, Mitt Romney, Ben Sasse and Pat Toomey.

What's to stop congress from impeaching the My Pillow guy?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    the-health-benefits-of-nuts-main-image-700-350-bb95ac2.jpg

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I don't remember him having any more power than his predecessor.

The amount of power he had vs what he was willing to use was a vast difference.

I'd say he was one of the most restrained presidents we've ever had. The few liberties he took were a result of this country not having time for congress to continually throw a TDS tantrum.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Gulli-BULL. Do you really think Brezhnev and Andropov thought Trump would be such a great and useful success in 1980 that they would detail all those assets to that project

Putin was still wet behind the ears and working in Dresden for the second chief directorate, and Craig Unger has ZERO background in intelligence (of either kind) or counter-intelligence. He makes Steele look like a knowledgeable player

But hey, "It's not a lie if you believe it", eh

Nice GP style drop with no comment

Top Bottom