• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • larcat

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2020
    NWI
    I don’t think he will run again. Or, if he does it won’t be as a Republican. Which may be a reason for Republicans to vote to convict. I think Republicans would fear a split party more than Democrats would.
    Yeah, Trump isn't and never was an existential threat to the DNC. He is and always was to the RNC.

Pelosi and crew should be / probably are crapping themselves over how well he did with Latinos generally and black men. That was unexpected and is going to force them to look at things a bit differently.... Oh who am I kidding, they won't do that.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I really don't think they are afraid of him running again. Jamil may be right on the Republicans, that would make them more fearful of it than the Ds.
    The D’s motivation I think is something more like purification and retribution. I don’t think they’re actually all that afraid of Trump. For Republicans, I think it’s what it always is with them, fear of losing power.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I don't think Trump's done. I'd be really shocked if he stays quiet for long.

Whether he runs of not doesn't have to be decided soon. For that matter, plenty of room for various trial balloons.

One way or another, Trump will do something. If nothing else, keep the conversation going about free and fair elections.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Whether he runs of not doesn't have to be decided soon. For that matter, plenty of room for various trial balloons.

One way or another, Trump will do something. If nothing else, keep the conversation going about free and fair elections.
    Well, he did talk about creating a new political party. So there’s that.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD

Hopefully we start hearing from him soon, obama threw out the whole being keeping quiet about the current President thing. I understand him running silent for awhile though.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I wouldn't blame him if he picked up and moved out of the country after the way his country treated him this last five years.
    A lot of other countries weren't so kind to Trump either. I would say Israel might be the only one to really welcome Trump. Some might say Russia since they accused him of being in cahoots with them.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Is it because the "South" might tend to be more prolific in white supremacy? (just trying out some in between the line reading here)
    It’s apparent that you’ve never seen where I stated that racism, in my experience, is well more prevalent in the North than South.
    As such, you have bit a practice before you’ll be up to snuff on line reading.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    One of the new Georgia senate seats is available again in 2022. Would be interesting to see Trump butting heads directly with Little Chucky in the Senate!

I don’t think he’d win in GA. I think it’s on the path from purple to blue. AL, MS, FL, NC, LA, SC, TN, KY are places I think he could easily win.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    I don’t think he’d win in GA. I think it’s on the path from purple to blue. AL, MS, FL, NC, LA, SC, TN, KY are places I think he could easily win.

You're probably right, but I was looking for a blue seat in the South that was available to flip red. And the seat in Georgia only won by 2.4%.

I'm sure it's a mute point anyhow. I doubt Trump is interested in the Senate, but it would be fun.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You're probably right, but I was looking for a blue seat in the South that was available to flip red. And the seat in Georgia only won by 2.4%.

I'm sure it's a mute point anyhow. I doubt Trump is interested in the Senate, but it would be fun.

I’m more interested in if he would interested in running for governor; with the intention of cultivating secession. But if that was his intent, I think would’ve moved to Texas. It’s a little tinfoil, but not completely out of the realm of possibility....

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    I’m more interested in if he would interested in running for governor; with the intention of cultivating secession. But if that was his intent, I think would’ve moved to Texas. It’s a little tinfoil, but not completely out of the realm of possibility....

Be careful! You'll get the Civil War boys cranked up again. (Smiley face) cuz I couldn't find the button on my Android.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I don't see Trump ever wanting to run for office again. I do see him creating and building a media empire, to challenge the current networks and big social media. It would give him a platform to state his views and amuse his followers. Think his twitter page on steroids.
    I hope this is the case. With just a tiny, tiny, tiny bit of professional polishing the Donald could be advising the country numerouse times a week, with optimum effectiveness.

It won't take long for the Biden admin to really show their true colors. Their numbers and public sentiment will follow. Trump would be good to start out with "This could have been differerent, if we had free and fair elections again." If it wasn't for election fraud, this is how it could be..."

Cararvans, imigration, foreign policy, Keystone, unemployment, 'rona, green new deal, etc, etc... Won't take long for the true colors of the Biden administration to come out.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom