• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    As CM stated, this is kind of an experiment. I merged them to see if the member really wants answers or was just upping the post count. I figured one thread would be easier to converse with others.

If they really want answers and to have a conversation about all of the questions, we will be more than happy to help out. INGO really is good at that. Seriously. We are.

And if not. Well... You folks will take care of that.

Let's give them a chance.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Well, I must say that at least he put in the work coming up with these questions whatever his intentions are. I guess that counts for something.

ed1838

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 20, 2022
    Seymour
    I am new member had been reading posts for years finally joined up. I am shocked at the number of new members that has come on in last month. That would be something interesting to know.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I am new member had been reading posts for years finally joined up. I am shocked at the number of new members that has come on in last month. That would be something interesting to know.
    That is an interesting question. Just need a spreadsheet (so many of lifes problems can be solved with spreadsheets... and JDAMs) to get all the usernames in column A, first and last post dates in separate columns (B and C), then subtract/click and drag down column D. Sort ascending on column D. The bat**** crazy date formatting (keep in mind the last GOOD version of Excel was 2003) is where problems may occur. Date/Time formatting is such pain in whatever version(s) I've been dealing with for years.

OK, back to 50 questions Drew...

Top Bottom