• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    You probably dont really understand the wallet comment either.

Wallet: back in the day, a dude came in here claiming he was arrested by ISP and claimed they stole his wallet. (among other over the top claims) It was an epic thread.

Boner drone: Crazy dude called IMPD complaining that they(?) were harassing him by flying a drone around him with a device that gave him a boner. You know, kinda like an LRAD, but more fun. :naughty:
    Reverse Wallet! : https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...lice-officers-wallet/ar-AAW0XV4?ocid=sapphire

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I'm just having a little fun here ribbing Kelly. Make no mistake I also have a tremendous amount of respect and gratitude toward Kelly and the things he has done for the 2A community, and I respect him for his service in the Airforce. Sorry that you took it as being disrespectful. It was not my intention. Hopefully Kelly won't take it the same way.

Anyway, this is getting to be too serious for a Saturday morning. I haven't even had my cereal and watched cartoons yet.
    No disrespect taken here. And since going full-time nerd in October 1999 I haven't once driven a forklift in a thunder storm or had to ask, "Where are all the tie-down straps??!!"

Reactions: KG1

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    You probably dont really understand the wallet comment either.

Wallet: back in the day, a dude came in here claiming he was arrested by ISP and claimed they stole his wallet. (among other over the top claims) It was an epic thread.

Boner drone: Crazy dude called IMPD complaining that they(?) were harassing him by flying a drone around him with a device that gave him a boner. You know, kinda like an LRAD, but more fun. :naughty:
    The Boner Drone was actually mentioned on a YouTube video from the guy who claimed its existance. First thing I noticed on the video was a large amount of aluminum foil throughout the individual's home. He was taking the video to show how things had been moved while he was gone (IMPD searching his home while he was gone.) The drone that IMPD used to cause shoulder pain was quickly forgotten when we learned of the drone that gave him an erection during a job interview.

Just think: his vote counts the same as everyone else's.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    The Boner Drone was actually mentioned on a YouTube video from the guy who claimed its existance. First thing I noticed on the video was a large amount of aluminum foil throughout the individual's home. He was taking the video to show how things had been moved while he was gone (IMPD searching his home while he was gone.) The drone that IMPD used to cause shoulder pain was quickly forgotten when we learned of the drone that gave him an erection during a job interview.

Just think: his vote counts the same as everyone else's.
    Yep the wallet thing, and the boner drone is right up there with Kirk Freeman's German weapons infatuation and his Gay Dry Sex posts.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Serious answer: the "50 posts? I ain't got time for that!" guy from a while back has to be my favorite and @Codyf44 from this week whose second and final post that could've been titled "I ain't coming back here's why" was well written and probably could've been 10 quality posts. What's bad is reading post #2 I'm thinking this guy could've been an excellent addition to our big dysfunctional family here at INGO.

More to follow...
    The gall of some...
    When I joined, I had to muster up 10 quality posts, just like everyone else, at the time.
    I'm still struggling to maintain 10 quality posts!

Ingo is MUCH bigger now than it was then, but better in a lot of ways too.
    This place is a cornucopia of information and knowledge.
    It's also filled with sarcasm and wit, current events, and generally useless facts.

What's not to like?

deo62

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    The gall of some...
    When I joined, I had to muster up 10 quality posts, just like everyone else, at the time.
    I'm still struggling to maintain 10 quality posts!

It's also filled with sarcasm and wit, current events, and generally useless facts.

What's not to like?
    It also took us longer to chisel those posts in stone

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

What's not to like?
    I've got a at least two of these four covered.

ed1838

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 20, 2022
    Seymour
    I will add to the ???s What sounds good for supper tonight? I am thinking BBQ chicken or snapper we all like snapper.

Top Bottom