Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Most blatant runner ever?
    Serious answer: the "50 posts? I ain't got time for that!" guy from a while back has to be my favorite and @Codyf44 from this week whose second and final post that could've been titled "I ain't coming back here's why" was well written and probably could've been 10 quality posts. What's bad is reading post #2 I'm thinking this guy could've been an excellent addition to our big dysfunctional family here at INGO.

More to follow...

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    That is an interesting question. Just need a spreadsheet (so many of lifes problems can be solved with spreadsheets... and JDAMs) to get all the usernames in column A, first and last post dates in separate columns (B and C), then subtract/click and drag down column D. Sort ascending on column D. The bat**** crazy date formatting (keep in mind the last GOOD version of Excel was 2003) is where problems may occur. Date/Time formatting is such pain in whatever version(s) I've been dealing with for years.

OK, back to 50 questions Drew...
    If this is what you mods do behind the scenes then I don't wanna be a mod. My question is do you think Big Red would be compiling spreadsheets? I look at him more of as a JDAM kinda guy.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Serious answer: the "50 posts? I ain't got time for that!" guy from a while back has to be my favorite and @Codyf44 from this week whose second and final post that could've been titled "I ain't coming back here's why" was well written and probably could've been 10 quality posts. What's bad is reading post #2 I'm thinking this guy could've been an excellent addition to our big dysfunctional family here at INGO.

More to follow...
    I swear, I don’t understand why the classifieds rules here are such a shock to new people!

I’m sure there are some anything goes forums that don’t have a rule in place regarding classifieds, but damn, they must be the extreme minority.

I participate in four other forums besides this one, all non firearms related, and 3 of the four REQUIRE a paid membership. It doesn’t matter if you have 10k posts, if you want in the classifieds, you pay. The fourth forum did away with classifieds all together because fly bt nighters were infesting it.

These people come here and have meltdowns because there’s a rule? It’s ridiculous.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I swear, I don’t understand why the classifieds rules here are such a shock to new people!

I’m sure there are some anything goes forums that don’t have a rule in place regarding classifieds, but damn, they must be the extreme minority.

I participate in four other forums besides this one, all non firearms related, and 3 of the four REQUIRE a paid membership. It doesn’t matter if you have 10k posts, if you want in the classifieds, you pay. The fourth forum did away with classifieds all together because fly bt nighters were infesting it.

These people come here and have meltdowns because there’s a rule? It’s ridiculous.
    The new people that come along ****ing and moaning about the rules seem to think the rest of us haven't had to abide by the same rules at some point in time yet here we all still are posting in the thousands. Get over it.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola

To be fair, we do have a good number of members who join, read the rules, become a site supporter (or get the 50 posts the right way) and never complain one bit. They just don't make a fuss about it. But the B&M group is loud, and the membership piles on to make it louder. Yeah, I've done it too.

As to the OP in this thread, he hasn't complained. Yet.

We shall see.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Your words.........

But his love of numbers did a lot for the 2A and getting CC in our state. Most respect to him for that.
    I'm just having a little fun here ribbing Kelly. Make no mistake I also have a tremendous amount of respect and gratitude toward Kelly and the things he has done for the 2A community, and I respect him for his service in the Airforce. Sorry that you took it as being disrespectful. It was not my intention. Hopefully Kelly won't take it the same way.

Anyway, this is getting to be too serious for a Saturday morning. I haven't even had my cereal and watched cartoons yet.

Last edited:

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    To be fair, we do have a good number of members who join, read the rules, become a site supporter (or get the 50 posts the right way) and never complain one bit. They just don't make a fuss about it. But the B&M group is loud, and the membership piles on to make it louder. Yeah, I've done it too.

As to the OP in this thread, he hasn't complained. Yet.

We shall see.
    Yeah, I’m sure the vast majority here came aboard the correct way. It just really burns me when I see a new member trying to game the system and then acting offended when they get busted. Not saying the OP is doing that, but it seems kinda sketchy.

Classified access rules aren’t a new thing, and don’t just exist on INGO, yet every other day it seems like a new member is popping in and crying about how unfair it is that we have rules on a firearms forum!

Reactions: KG1

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I didn't take it seriously or disrespectful. Sorry if it came across that way. I was going to give him a hard time too. But wanted to make know his work paid off for all of us.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    I'm just having a little fun here ribbing Kelly. Make no mistake I also have a tremendous amount of respect and gratitude toward Kelly and the things he has done for the 2A community, and I respect him for his service in the Airforce. Sorry that you took it as being disrespectful. It was not my intention. Hopefully Kelly won't take it the same way.

Anyway, this is getting to be too serious for a Saturday morning. I haven't even had my cereal and watched cartoons yet.
    I don’t think he took it as disrespectful at all. I think he’s just giving some insight into what makes Kelly tick.

Edit: should have read the whole thread before replying.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I didn't take it seriously or disrespectful. Sorry if it came across that way. I was going to give him a hard time too. But wanted to make know his work paid off for all of us.
    It's all good BT and I agree that the work he has done for all of us is worthy of acknowledgement.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    This is not to place to buy and sell if that is all the newcomers are into. That could ruin the classifieds here.

Just wait till you've seen 1000 runners.
    Not saying this guy is a runner.
    And I think some people use the term a little loosely.
    But, when you see some of the worst offenders, over and over and over over over over..

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I dont get out much, so someone educate me on what the hell a "Boner Drone" is please.
    You probably dont really understand the wallet comment either.

Wallet: back in the day, a dude came in here claiming he was arrested by ISP and claimed they stole his wallet. (among other over the top claims) It was an epic thread.

Boner drone: Crazy dude called IMPD complaining that they(?) were harassing him by flying a drone around him with a device that gave him a boner. You know, kinda like an LRAD, but more fun. :naughty:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Well, the Air Force is not really a "branch of the military".
    It's more along the line of "corporation" or "college with bombs".

:)
    :stickpoke:

Top Bottom