• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Our outdoor cats I don't mind, they catch and kill mice, birds, moles, etc. But mom's indoor cat, Tabby is a spoiled, fat, brat. Dad always calls her dumba$$ cause he don't like her either. A couple years ago dad was upstair watching tv and he saw tabby over by the picture window looking down into the living room, she jumped up there and started walking along the ledge. He went back to watching tv, then next thing he hears a scratch scratch scratch and a thud, lol. He looks down to the living room and there's tabby on the floor kinda stunned. Apparantly she had tried playing with the wreath mom had hanging below that window and she fell. We still laugh at it to this day, and dad really wishes he had seen it happen, lol. Plus at times she looks evil and will hiss at you for no reason whatsoever. This is why I like my dogs much more. :)

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    OK I don't like cats either!! that being said this is one of the funniest things I have ever seen or heard,
    A women from the south moved up here (north) and brought her beloved cat with her, It is humid and hot up here and her cat was a long haired one, she took her cat a pet groomer and told him that she wanted to have her long haired cat to have a line cut so it would be cooler in the hot summer months.
    for those of you that do not know what a line cut is that is where they shave the fur on a line at the bottom of the belly down to the skin.
    Well with her living her whole life in the south she had a draw to say the least, so when she said line cut he heard lion cut, the pictures of the cat are priceless, you can see his discontent.

Cat_3.jpg

cat_2.jpg

That's friggin hilarious!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom