• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    But I can't help it. I don't really like cats. I'd never do anything cruel to them, but I don't like them. My fiancée loves cats. So the cast is set.

Leaving her subdivision, I see a dead cat. After we turn, she complained about something and I replied, "At least you didn't see the dead cat." Assuming she was distracted.

She replied, "Yes, I did. I saw it yesterday too."

Next day, the cat is still there. But someone added a sign that says, "FREE CAT".

"That is horrible. Who would do something like that?"

"Yeah" is all I get out. Why? Because I think it is funny. The cat is dead. Not gonna help it. But the sign. The sign is funny. I can't laugh or I'll be in trouble.

Today, the cat is still there. The sign is not. I missed it. I'm a bad person.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I happen to kind of like cats and even I would have found that sign funny.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    i hate cats! they dont do anything... they dont listen to you... they are worthless

I dunno. They have uses.

My cat makes a good head-warmer. He likes to sleep on my pillow, which is usually occupied by my head at the time.

And if I ever feel the need to trip and fall down the stairs, he's happy to oblige there, too.

Or if my dinner plate ever looks too full, he's right there to help me clean it up. Efficient about it, too! He's usually trying to help me clear the plate while I'm still eating.

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    You sicken me with your anti-feline bigotry! Seriously! I mean, that's horrible! It is.... free cat.....

heh

:lmfao:

Thanks now I'm a bad person too! :runaway:

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I make that comment when my fiance and I drive by a roadkill... "hey! Free cat!"

I even think that to myself when I'm alone.

And all because of that one older-than-dirt internet photo, too.

-J-

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Free internet meme

nevkew.jpg

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    I don't like cats either.

Never owned any cats until we bought the farm. Now, I have 4 or 5. They pull their weight as mousers, shrew and mole eliminators. I saw the female cat with a gray squirrel hanging from her mouth. I put them in at night because of the coyotes but they have free reign during the daylight hours. Hay & feed barns are mouse free and never any evidence of mice around the house. They love to eat frogs and I have found that if I nap - I do it with one eye open and a Glock in hand :draw:

abnk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    You sicken me with your anti-feline bigotry! Seriously! I mean, that's horrible!

In a world of hope and change, where species do not judge other species by the color or amount of their fur or feathers, felines and humans will live as equals and for the first time in my life, I will be proud to call myself a homo sapiens sapiens.

epsylum

What's going on up here?
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    i hate cats! they dont do anything... they dont listen to you... they are worthless

If you expect them to be like a dog, then you won't like them.

Cats do plenty, they just don't do dog things. My family had a cat that could catch friggin humming birds. Makes the whole catch a frisbee thing seem lame doesn't it? :D

I have also witnessed one of my cats I had growing up open a door. Not push it open, not grab a handle, it jumped up and turned a friggin knob with its paws to get it cracked open and finished opening it by pulling it open with its paws. No one taught it to do that.

nighthawk80

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Trafalger
    Never owned any cats until we bought the farm. Now, I have 4 or 5. They pull their weight as mousers, shrew and mole eliminators. I saw the female cat with a gray squirrel hanging from her mouth. I put them in at night because of the coyotes but they have free reign during the daylight hours. Hay & feed barns are mouse free and never any evidence of mice around the house. They love to eat frogs and I have found that if I nap - I do it with one eye open and a Glock in hand :draw:
    Ha aha ha. We had barn cats like that to. Right after we put the hay up our one lone cat decided to get knocked up. well she ended up with 8 kittens. Those things would jump out of the hay and try and attach you every time you walked by. It was hilliarious because they didn't have good aim:rockwoot::rockwoot:

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Dog: You feed me, you pet me, you keep a roof over my head and care for me...you must be God!

Cat: You feed me, you pet me, you keep a roof over my head and care for me...*I* must be God!

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Dog: You feed me, you pet me, you keep a roof over my head and care for me...you must be God!

Cat: You feed me, you pet me, you keep a roof over my head and care for me...*I* must be God!

Similarly... dogs have owners; cats have servants. :)

karlsgunbunker

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2008

OH so true. :):

My cats are still trying to train me.

My little grey female comes into the bathroom every time some one is sitting in there.
    She jumps up on the sink and waitsfor us to turn on the water.
    She likes her water straight from the Tap.
    What's funny is we all do it, we turn on the water for her, just like a servant.

The male Tabby comes in and jumps on my wife at night if he can see the bottom of the bowl. Bowl is not empty, he can just see the bottom, in the dark no less.
    He knows if he makes enough of an ass of himself she will eventually get up and fill the bowl.

All of that and we still love the damn things.
    I still love them when they walk across my laptop keyboard while I'm posting. I sometimes want to strangle them but I love them.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    My little grey female comes into the bathroom every time some one is sitting in there.
    She jumps up on the sink and waitsfor us to turn on the water.
    She likes her water straight from the Tap.
    What's funny is we all do it, we turn on the water for her, just like a servant.

Hahaha... mine has upgraded us from the sink to the bathtub. He'll lick the water off the shower walls while we bathe, even...

flavrwater.jpg

Top Bottom