• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I probably should not express my opinion about cats.

Really, I probably should not.

Not gonna do it. Wouldn't be prudent.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    You have one and her name is Miss Fluffypants? :D

Hey! That's our cat's name!

Well... our four dogs just call her "lunch"....

Actually, I'm kidding-we don't have a cat now, but used to have one named "Nermal". No, not because of Garfield, but because she was decidedly NOT "normal".

She barked.

She ate a needle once that my daughter had left out. The vet removed it after sedating her, then warned my wife that she (the cat, not my wife) would be a bit loopy and off her food for a while. Oh no, not this cat. She ate two cans of food and a carmel roll that was probably half her body mass when they got home. I was at work, but I'm told the funniest part was watching her try to walk across the tile floor and have all 4 legs go in different directions, then try to jump up on the couch to sleep it off.......and miss.

Really wish I could have seen that. Can you tell I don't like cats?

Blessings,
    B

Last edited:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Cats are evil and good. But they are also the gate keepers of hell and ward off bad spirits. BUT that doesn't mean me and my dad won't pellet them with a well placed .177 cone tip in the arse! Sure I like cats. Self-suffienct ones that eat the meals they catch and drink the water from whatever source they can find. And they must stay outside. Thank GOD my oldest daughter is allergic to them!

Kr_Treefrog2

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Hey! That's our cat's name!

Well... our four dogs just call her "lunch"....

Actually, I'm kidding-we don't have a cat now, but used to have one named "Nermal". No, not because of Garfield, but because she was decidedly NOT "normal".

She barked.

She ate a needle once that my daughter had left out. The vet removed it after sedating her, then warned my wife that she (the cat, not my wife) would be a bit loopy and off her food for a while. Oh no, not this cat. She ate two cans of food and a carmel roll that was probably half her body mass when they got home. I was at work, but I'm told the funniest part was watching her try to walk across the tile floor and have all 4 legs go in different directions, then try to jump up on the couch to sleep it off.......and miss.

Really wish I could have seen that. Can you tell I don't like cats?

Blessings,
    B

Your cat may have barked, but could it sing?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlhLscLntp8]YouTube - Monster the Singing Cat![/ame]

stevep90

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Too Funny

Like em or not it is a bit morbid too funny:):. Of course the proper thing to do would be to call Humain society for disposal before the cat takes out a biker in the dark.

Bubba

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Rensselaer
    Your cat may have barked, but could it sing?
    Two of mine try to sing. The local birds seem to enjoy perching on the power line outside our living room window and chirp at the funny animals that they know can't get to them. The cats, not nearly as smart as the birds, jump up in the windows and chirp right back.

Our stupid (even for a cat, spectacularly stupid) brown one even figured out how to play fetch. He can't walk a straight line across the back of the couch, and he falls off the bed on a regular basis, but the darn cat loves to chase a ball. The more bounces the better. And he'll bring it back to you so you can throw it again.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    OK I don't like cats either!! that being said this is one of the funniest things I have ever seen or heard,
    A women from the south moved up here (north) and brought her beloved cat with her, It is humid and hot up here and her cat was a long haired one, she took her cat a pet groomer and told him that she wanted to have her long haired cat to have a line cut so it would be cooler in the hot summer months.
    for those of you that do not know what a line cut is that is where they shave the fur on a line at the bottom of the belly down to the skin.
    Well with her living her whole life in the south she had a draw to say the least, so when she said line cut he heard lion cut, the pictures of the cat are priceless, you can see his discontent.

Cat_3.jpg

cat_2.jpg

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jstan
    Top Bottom