If you’ve chosen not to take a Covid vaccine for whatever reason(s), it may be wise to reassess occasionally.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Negative. Unfortunately you've been captured by medical industrialization.
    I think all the people that want vaccinated have been vaccinated. And most of those who will be forced to vaccinate to keep a job have been vaccinated.

If they eliminate vaccinate mandate, it'll remove the "I'm not doing it because they are forcing me to" argument.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    I think all the people that want vaccinated have been vaccinated. And most of those who will be forced to vaccinate to keep a job have been vaccinated.

If they eliminate vaccinate mandate, it'll remove the "I'm not doing it because they are forcing me to" argument.
    People have already made their decision, yes. I'll let the rest of your post speak for itself. I hope you're able to help people in this system you stated you did not like.

Personally I think it's a full blown government tyranny to treat US Citizens like has been done for nearly two years. So many things on so many levels have hurt individuals and families badly. It's just wrong. Going after the children with experimental vaccines is complete child abuse. Everyone is tired of their rights and freedoms being trampled. Good will eventually prevail over Evil as it has before in the US and world stage.

PRasko

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Amish country

I'm not doing it until a non genetic, non fetal stem cell, non pfizer solution is available.

If and when novavax hits the market I'll jump on it like white on rice.

-edit-

Then again I'm not forced to get it due to work or any other asinine unconstitutional reason.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Regarding fetal stem cell issue, what else has been developed in life using those? Do you know? Have you researched.so you can avoid those advances also?

Do you know how long ago those cells were collected? The cells were collected from an abortion, they did not cause or induce the abortion.

Is it not possible for God to use a tragedy and turn it into a blessing for others? I believe that it is.

Should we not allow organ donation from children who died via murder or neglect or anything sad?

Last edited:

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Half of the patients I saw today were COVID. Admitted several, all unvaccinated. Had an 85yo vax lady with COVID and minimal symptoms, home she went. Had another 80+ year old unvax with COVID, minimal symptoms, home she went. Admitted several in their 50s.

Still have only admitted two vaccinated patients who had COVID, and those were both for dehydration. Both had signficant pre-existing conditions.

We have 24 beds in this Er, 14 of them are filled with inpatients who have no bed available upstairs or at the hospital we are trying to transfer them to. That means we get 10 beds to use for ER patients. Huge waiting room times. People sitting in chairs in hallways to get lacerations repaired and COVID tested.

Just what it is. A friend's hospital in Dayton is worse. His partner saw 22 on shift, 20 of them were in the waiting room. Many admitted from the waiting room. Using portable oxygen tanks out there. No monitoring. Occasionally they check and a tank is empty and no one knew it.

The system is understaffed and overhelmed. And flu is coming. And a GI bug is circulating. And Christmas just happened during a COVID surge.

Not looking forward to the next two weeks at work.
    God bless you and everyone else on the front lines helping us fight this thing.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Regarding fetal stem cell issue, what else has been developed in life using those? Do you know? Have you researched.so you can avoid those advances also?

Do you know how long ago those cells were collected? The cells were collected from an abortion, they did not cause or induce the abortion.

Is it not possible for God to use a tragedy and turn it into a blessing for others? I believe that it is.

Should we not allow organ donation from children who died via murder or neglect or anything sad?
    God can do anything because, well, he’s God.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville

Very interesting thoughts that somehow makes sense to me; and I am pro-life.

God is VERY capable of using a tragedy for good. I like that.....

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    My wife has decided to get vaxed after a long delay. I am glad yet I am concerned. She's one of those "somewhat" high risk patients. I am praying no side effects.

DMTJAGER

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2020
    WHITING
    I seriously doubt there were 800K deaths FROM covid. WITH covid, sure. Of those 800K I have no idea how many were FROM. But when the medical industrial complex systemically squashes the idea of treating covid, yes, I think if we took a saner but less profitable approach to covid I do think many deaths could have been prevented.
    Can call me full of BS a fool or what ever you but I know VERY VERY well a former CPD gang unit officer who told me he PERSONALY witnessed deaths from drug OD's, stabbings and shootings attributed to Covid.
    We will never know the true number of Covid deaths as more than a few of my coworkers told me they lost loved ones to all manor of illneses that we not corvid but COD was listed as Covid
    other acquittances of mine told me their loved ones contracted Covid while terminally ill and in their last few days of battling all manor of illnesses from cancer to congestive hart failure and their deaths were attributed to Covid.
    Just today a good friend of mine who happens to be my coworker told me his grandmother who has been battling not only terminal lung cancer battling kidney failure (been on dialysis a long time) while at home under the care of hospice passed away two days ago Covid was listed as her COD and he told me she was in full control of her wits and no more had Covid than I do.
    Forgot to add he told me before her death she had never been tested for Covid or vaccinated.
    His wife was was exposed to Covid and his entire family of four got tested none were symptomatic and all tested positive and none became ill and yes all were already vaccinated.

My point? I truly truly believe most DR's don't know WTH is going on with Covid and the ones that do aren't telling the truth.
    I'm sorry but when big farma is making billions off fear mongering and disinformation I am going to have to err on the side of believing there is more lying going on than truth telling.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Another update… I expected to be a bit more encouraged after the last one:

“Just received this on *****.....Hey *****, ***** was moved to Kindred Hospital for long-term treatment. He's still sedated but holding his own. Hopefully, this is the start of recovery.”

So that’s well over a month now… Can someone make a full recovery after going through something like this? The fact of the matter is, this **** is still dangerous, still no joke, and none of us has any idea how it could affect us or our children any more than we have any idea how any of the vaccines could. So many people say “it’s just a cold”, etc., but really, is the risk of something bad happening because you caught the virus lesser or greater than the risk of something bad happening because you took a vaccine? Nothing should be mandatory, but it’s a fair question.

I'm sorry that your friend is still suffering. A good friend of mine has been fighting Covid for 10 months.
    I'm not going to share everything, although I'm certain that he wouldn't mind, because sharing information is how we eventually all learn.

The post that he made (below) on a private website kind of says it all.

But they still have no idea if this interstitial lung disease is permanent, progressive or will heal. Same goes for the damage to the little air bags.

What data there is is for people that had severe covid and were treated early. I had who knows what covid and I’m getting treatment ten ****ing months later.
    Still having strange symptoms. Blood pressure around 80/50. Head and neck hurt. Dizzy.

Weight still falling and that’s good. I guess it’s just the water pills. I will be having two sets of blood tests in the next week so that should help figure it out. I am thinking the meds need to be twiddled and I see the kidney doc next Thursday and the endo on Monday.

Hard to know what to do. Can’t exert myself without falling apart. Not eating anything much. Blood sugar is insanely high. Using at least double the insulin I normally need.

I need a vacation from this ****. A nice long one.

It seems like we all need to tie a knot & hang on, because who knows what the future holds ?!?
    Best wishes to your friend, tb, I hope that he makes a complete recovery.

Last edited:

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN

Carlos Tejada, Deputy Asia Editor for The Times, Dies at 49. One day after bragging he got the jab. Listed as a heart attack​

I have no medical training at all but I can reasonably discern a likely cause effect situation.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    My wife and I both got and survived covid at thanksgiving.

We used Ivermectin ( aka horse dewormer ) and hydroxychloroquine. While my wife is very healthy and was great in a week, my pre-existing condition is not too good. I have been six months waiting for a heart valve surgery. The 10 years of heart disease has made my asthma pretty severe. Not exactly what you would call a picture of health. Dr says keeping my weight down and disciplined exercise has been given me better odds.

After covid I did need a couple weeks of part time oxygen therapy with a rented oxygen concentrator to get me back to 96% spO2.

Funeral today for a healthy 59 year old friend that was fully "vaxed", got covid Dec 1st, went to the Hospital and was put on a ventilator. Funeral next Tuesday for 32 year old fully "vaxed" man from church who went to the hospital about a week later, and was put on a vent. Yet 3 newscasts a day have some hospital spokesman saying the unvaxed are clogging up the hospitals and they are dying. They pretty much infer that no "vaxed" people are dying.

Everything about this sickness has been questionable ever since fauci stole our money to have it developed. Things will be questionable until the little madman and his population control computer sales buddy are behind bars.

Top Bottom