If you’ve chosen not to take a Covid vaccine for whatever reason(s), it may be wise to reassess occasionally.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    My wife and I both got and survived covid at thanksgiving.

We used Ivermectin ( aka horse dewormer ) and hydroxychloroquine. While my wife is very healthy and was great in a week, my pre-existing condition is not too good. I have been six months waiting for a heart valve surgery. The 10 years of heart disease has made my asthma pretty severe. Not exactly what you would call a picture of health. Dr says keeping my weight down and disciplined exercise has been given me better odds.

After covid I did need a couple weeks of part time oxygen therapy with a rented oxygen concentrator to get me back to 96% spO2.

Funeral today for a healthy 59 year old friend that was fully "vaxed", got covid Dec 1st, went to the Hospital and was put on a ventilator. Funeral next Tuesday for 32 year old fully "vaxed" man from church who went to the hospital about a week later, and was put on a vent. Yet 3 newscasts a day have some hospital spokesman saying the unvaxed are clogging up the hospitals and they are dying. They pretty much infer that no "vaxed" people are dying.

Everything about this sickness has been questionable ever since fauci stole our money to have it developed. Things will be questionable until the little madman and his population control computer sales buddy are behind bars.
    I am so tired of the lies and propaganda.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    My vaccinated brother and his wife have it currently as does a good friend and his vaccinated wife. My best friend has it but has not been vaccinated. Fever, achy, lethargic and headache. Same symptoms and severity reported from all of them.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Yep, how’bout them vaccines?
    I read an interview with a researcher in the UK. His opinion was that it’s possible omicron is more transmissible in the vaccinated because it has developed an advantage over delta. So it’s not necessarily more transmissible overall, but it’s developed an ability to evade immunity protection as an revolutionary advantage over delta. If that’s true, there are a lot of vaccinated people running around at these events with a false sense of security. Numbers continue to back up the idea that it keeps people out of severe trouble at least.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    I have gotten to the point that I Don’t care about Covid. I got my one shot Johnny which I hear is better at long term tCell protection. I work big public events. Indoor events. Lots of screaming and drunks.

I figure I either have tigers blood, good luck (buying powerball tonight), or have already had it already and did not know it. 56-62 k people in a large building in close contact most unmasked is a higher precent of exposure than most.

I have my blood oximeter, thermometer, a nice bottle of shine and a couple good cigars. Figure that is about as good as it gets when it comes around.

I do vitamin d3 and a multi most days. Bring it on.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I did see a report where the researcher felt that getting Omicron was a blessing in disguise. The research looks like Omicron is very effective in getting around our natural immune system and once in, it actually fortifies the bodies natural immune system to resist all forms of covid for the long term.

I hope that is true, and not just another bunch looking for grant money.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I read an interview with a researcher in the UK. His opinion was that it’s possible omicron is more transmissible in the vaccinated because it has developed an advantage over delta. So it’s not necessarily more transmissible overall, but it’s developed an ability to evade immunity protection as an revolutionary advantage over delta. If that’s true, there are a lot of vaccinated people running around at these events with a false sense of security. Numbers continue to back up the idea that it keeps people out of severe trouble at least.
    That’s just how a virus works. Weaker but more transmissible as time goes on, and trying to vaccinate during a pandemic/initial outgbreak exacerbates that behavior.
    Any reasonable media would have already explained this to the population.
    But we don’t have that, we have people telling us to believe the science when it’s the exact opposite of what they’re saying, and to quote true historical science gets you labeled as a conspiracy theorist.
    We living in the upside down, welcome to Hawkins.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Idiots. Clogging up the ER when you have no business being there has a much greater detrimental impact on others health than not wearing a mask or getting vaxxed.
    "Idiots" is exactly the word that comes to mind when I keep seeing news stories about the shortages of home tests. And I hear that places are limiting (at the high end) purchases to 6 per customer. WTF?? Who would buy 6 tests at a time??

I guess that's a rhetorical question. I think we all know who would do that.

Top Bottom