If you’ve chosen not to take a Covid vaccine for whatever reason(s), it may be wise to reassess occasionally.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    If it was asked as such, I missed it. I'm not a regulator so I can't answer that question. What I can tell you is that by the numbers, COVID is a much more deadly pathogen than polio, so it may have something to do with that. Could be that we are culturally very different from the 50s. Could be the right pockets were greased. As I said, I'm not a regulator so I couldn't say.
    I don't know that we can say covid is much deadlier, what with car crash and gunshot victims classified as covid deaths, and the fact that the preponderance of actual covid deaths occured in those that already had a foot in the grave when they contracted it. The fact that regulators and the medical and scientific communities have burned most of their credibility, these question are legitimate and require answers.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    What was I supposed to answer? You didn't ask a question, you were just ranting about totally unrelated, nonequivalent things.
    I was just pointing out things which are as likely to happen as your daydream that this vaccine is going to end Covid.

I'll be done, you're obviously deeply rooted in the religion of fear so I'll leave you to enjoy it.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I don't know that we can say covid is much deadlier, what with car crash and gunshot victims classified as covid deaths, and the fact that the preponderance of actual covid deaths occured in those that already had a foot in the grave when they contracted it. The fact that regulators and the medical and scientific communities have burned most of their credibility, these question are legitimate and require answers.

Hmmm maybe those vaccine deaths weren't really vaccine deaths either?

I was just pointing out things which are as likely to happen as your daydream that this vaccine is going to end Covid.

I'll be done, you're obviously deeply rooted in the religion of fear so I'll leave you to enjoy it.
    No, not even close to the same. As I said, mathematics. Some call it the universe language. But thank you, I do indeed live in terror and check under my bed thrice nightly for COVID.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Hmmm maybe those vaccine deaths weren't really vaccine deaths either?

No, not even close to the same. As I said, mathematics. Some call it the universe language. But thank you, I do indeed live in terror and check under my bed thrice nightly for COVID.
    If Pfizer says they were vax deaths and tried to keep that info out of the public domain, you can bet your *** they were.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    But I'm not others and that wasn't the conversation we were having. Statistically speaking, the fact remains that 100% uptake may end the pandemic. You believing it or not doesn't make it any less true. It's a mathematical exercise.
    Its not a mathematical exercise. Stop calling it that. A mathematical exercise would be based on certain definitive data. Math is black and white. This isn't.

Your claim that 100% vaccination COULD end the pandemic assumes that it is the unvaccinated who are spreading the virus. This is 100% inaccurate. It is this type of propaganda that is dividing our country. It is this type of narrative that is ignoring all the other options and sticking to the ONLY option of taking the vax. Just stop it.

Top Bottom