If you’ve chosen not to take a Covid vaccine for whatever reason(s), it may be wise to reassess occasionally.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Utilizing a "new" technology doesn't make it any less of a vaccine. New drug technology emerges all the time, that doesn't make it any less a particular a therapeutic agent for a particular disease state.

What? You think the only reason for multiple drugs in a class is capitalism? That's just incorrect.

You are completely missing the point lol
    We approved new technology in a shorter timespan than known technology. Yes that makes sense.

I didn't say it was the only reason, you inferred that's what I meant.

No, I'm not missing the point at all, and your still obfuscating because answering the original question undercuts your argument.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    We have multiple full sets of data. Efficacy was in the data. Anyone who thought that in a population without 100% vaccination that vaccinated would not be able to transmit had their heads in the sand, that's well known to be the case with most vaccines.
    Or, maybe they listened to the propaganda that was put out to goad the people into getting the jabs…

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I didn't claim that you are in favor of mandatory vaccines but your flawed argument is what is being used to justify them by others. It is incorrect.
    But I'm not others and that wasn't the conversation we were having. Statistically speaking, the fact remains that 100% uptake may end the pandemic. You believing it or not doesn't make it any less true. It's a mathematical exercise.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    We approved new technology in a shorter timespan than known technology. Yes that makes sense.

I didn't say it was the only reason, you inferred that's what I meant.

No, I'm not missing the point at all, and your still obfuscating because answering the original question undercuts your argument.
    I answered every original question I'm aware of.
    Or, maybe they listened to the propaganda that was put out to goad the people into getting the jabs…
    Propaganda on both sides, just like there always is on literally every topic in this country.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Well that's frankly pretty disgusting if you feel that way and completely highlights why you and I will never agree on virtually anything when it comes to not only COVID, but the health and wellbeing of others.

And I knew you would go there but gave you the bait anyway.

A virus was unleashed upon the people, while unfortunate, people are going to die from it. No way around it. That it is a respiratory virus makes stopping the spread virtually impossible. Humans trying to correct that wrong with an ineffective vaccine that is killing other people is just as wrong…

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    But I'm not others and that wasn't the conversation we were having. Statistically speaking, the fact remains that 100% uptake may end the pandemic. You believing it or not doesn't make it any less true. It's a mathematical exercise.
    No sooner than time itself will.

Your assertion is not only ********, it's dangerous. What you choose to do with that information matters not to me. When the rubber meets the road on this issue it's clear where you'll stand.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    And I knew you would go there but gave you the bait anyway.

A virus was unleashed upon the people, while unfortunate, people are going to die from it. No way around it. That it is a respiratory virus makes stopping the spread virtually impossible. Humans trying to correct that wrong with an ineffective vaccine that is killing other people is just as wrong…
    I didn't "take your bait" by telling you I'm appalled that mass death doesn't bother you.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    No sooner than time itself will.

Your assertion is not only ********, it's dangerous. What you choose to do with that information matters not to me.
    Your statement on time is factually incorrect. If you think mathematics are ******** then we should just agree to end this conversation because we will never go anywhere.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    No it won't, and if you truly believe that, everything else you claim must be questioned.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    You answered the question about why 10 deaths got a polio vaccine yanked by the regulators, but 1200 dead is no dig deal for the covid vax? There have been many other meds pulled for much less.
    If it was asked as such, I missed it. I'm not a regulator so I can't answer that question. What I can tell you is that by the numbers, COVID is a much more deadly pathogen than polio, so it may have something to do with that. Could be that we are culturally very different from the 50s. Could be the right pockets were greased. As I said, I'm not a regulator so I couldn't say.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Your statement on time is factually incorrect. If you think mathematics are ******** then we should just agree to end this conversation because we will never go anywhere.
    Actually, it isn't. Your belief that it is just might be the problem.

I'll admit to being wrong as soon as you can provide an explanation on how a vaccine which does not stop the spread of a virus will eradicate that virus. It's a simple question to which "math" isn't an answer. It's no different than giving credit to the vaccine for all of the people who contracted Covid yet had no symptoms. It is ********.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    More obfuscation! There is considerable difference between what the people do and what the government and its associates do…
    You obfuscate then tell me I'm obfuscating. I'm not the government dude. I'm just a guy on the internet. I'm not even talking about the government, you are.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    And Joe Biden may stop feeling up little kids, the Clintons may end up paying for their crimes and Santa Claus may reveal himself to the world here in a few weeks.

Give me a break
    So is Ingomike going to call this obfuscation or not? Maybe not since he agrees with you.

Top Bottom