• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I was vote #113 in my township. Which is a lot of votes for this early in the morning. It was almost totally full only a few seats open but enough to get in and out quickly. Many people were wearing Trump hats and jackets. So I'm going to guess Trump wins with 96% of the vote like he did in 2016 in my township.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I'm in line now. In front of me I have a Jewish man in full drab reading his holy book. In front of him is a member of "the resistance".

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    No waiting.
    Should have grabbed the wife from behind and said "This is where I'm holding the line!":laugh:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I showed up at the polls about 10 minutes before they opened, the line was at least 30-40 people long. But we only have 5 polling locations in my county, we usually have 4 in my town alone.

Many people were wearing Trump hats and jackets.

Shame on them, that is a class A misdemeanor.
    IC 3-14-3-16Electioneering
    Sec. 16. (a) As used in this section, "electioneering" includes expressing support or opposition to any candidate or political party or expressing approval or disapproval of any public question in any manner that could reasonably be expected to convey that support or opposition to another individual. The term includes wearing or displaying an article of clothing, sign, button, or placard that states the name of any political party or includes the name, picture, photograph, or other likeness of any currently elected federal, state, county, or local official.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    The lady behind me was asked to remove here MAGA visor before entering into the building.

But another person was allowed in wearing a mask with this on it.

493-4931276_fist-clipart-communist-nba-all-star-logo-2019.png

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I showed up at the polls about 10 minutes before they opened, the line was at least 30-40 people long. But we only have 5 polling locations in my county, we usually have 4 in my town alone.

Shame on them, that is a class A misdemeanor.
    IC 3-14-3-16Electioneering
    Sec. 16. (a) As used in this section, "electioneering" includes expressing support or opposition to any candidate or political party or expressing approval or disapproval of any public question in any manner that could reasonably be expected to convey that support or opposition to another individual. The term includes wearing or displaying an article of clothing, sign, button, or placard that states the name of any political party or includes the name, picture, photograph, or other likeness of any currently elected federal, state, county, or local official.
    We live in a small township. Thats a good way to make friends enemies by enforcement of something like that. In fact no mask were required it was upto you if you want one or not. This isn't a liberal big city my township is rural community.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    We live in a small township. Thats a good way to make friends enemies by enforcement of something like that. In fact no mask were required it was upto you if you want one or not. This isn't a liberal big city my township is rural community.

I don't live in a big liberal city either, as I said we have 5 polling locations in the entire county. I had a mask on when I walked in, until I saw that most of the poll workers weren't wearing one.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Old timey lever voting machine. That was before those newfangled semi-auto and automatic models. :)

[video=youtube;WD68YB_OXSE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WD68YB_OXSE[/video]

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Voted this morning here in town. Usually in and out in 10-15min.
    I showed up at 6:05, the line was huge. 2 hrs from getting in line to walking out the door. I was #203

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    DoggyMama went to the same location I did, but she waited until noon and was in and out in 15 minutes vs. 2 hours for me (but a little over an hour of that was due to a wifi issue).

Top Bottom