• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Do not post links in order to price bash!

I've removed four posts that linked to classifieds listings by members. This is nothing but price bashing and the next link posted to a classifieds as will result in a temporary ban. If you are wanting the product and concerned about the price being too much, try PMing the member to see if they are willing to lessen the price.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Sorry guys, I posted my comment in the wrong thread. I will leave it to prevent confusion, though.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I've liked all the moderators here past and present. I've never seen them be especially unfair. :dunno: Maybe I missed something.

Chase515

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Oxford, In
    5-9-2012 I recieved my first infraction, Thank you Spasmo! I only referenced the sellers ad and the link he included to the exact gun he said was hard to find. The rifle was instock and had a flashing red bannor above it with a arrow pointing down stating in stock and cheaper lol! I appreciate how the mods keep Ingo clean, even when I over step the boundrys/rules. The stickys should be required reading before people are aloud to post to forums? Maybe Ingo should impose a time limit spent reading stickys before allowing new members to post to Ingo?

Last edited:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Not missed here.. Nazi like tactics! I almost left INGO because of basically harassment from said mod.

Your credibility goes out the window when you compare the unpaid staff of a website to a group of people responsible for mass genocide. You were infracted because YOU couldn't follow the VERY CLEAR rules, not because you were being harassed by a "Nazi mod". In fact, if I recall correctly, you were infracted because you made a joke in a classified ad which is specifically spelled out as being an off-topic post and therefore infractable. I also recall that it was your third reminder (the first one being a simple warning) to please read and heed the rules. Take responsibility for your own actions. If you really think that the mods have nothing better to do than to pick fights with people, then you really need to find a new hobby and step away from the internet for awhile.

The stickys should be required reading before people are aloud to post to forums?

They are required reading. There's a page you have to click through (or at least there used to be, I don't know about the new forum software), but new members almost universally just click through it without reading so that they can get to that fantastic deal as quickly as possible.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    :wow::horse::rules::wallbash:

Never ends. Nit-picking freaks vs. lawless anarchist commies!

Someone should build a continuum to demonstrate the separation of these two perspectives so we can identify where everyone is on it. Far left to far right . . . maybe we could break the 444 page mark of the You can own and carry but? thread.

Some folks are never satisfied (any rules are an infringement of their right to be "special" like mommy said they are) and some are never willing to let something go (just have to defend themselves against every little thing and enforce every little rule because they are special—hall monitor AND safety patrol).

Holy Self-righteousness! I got fed up with that in the third grade!

Oh crap! NOW I'M DOING IT!! :facepalm: IT'S CONTAGIOUS!!! :runaway:

Pass the coffee :coffee: and insert purple as needed! I gotta go to confession!

Davis0023

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    NorthCentral Indiana
    Your credibility goes out the window when you compare the unpaid staff of a website to a group of people responsible for mass genocide. You were infracted because YOU couldn't follow the VERY CLEAR rules, not because you were being harassed by a "Nazi mod". In fact, if I recall correctly, you were infracted because you made a joke in a classified ad which is specifically spelled out as being an off-topic post and therefore infractable. I also recall that it was your third reminder (the first one being a simple warning) to please read and heed the rules. Take responsibility for your own actions. If you really think that the mods have nothing better to do than to pick fights with people, then you really need to find a new hobby and step away from the internet for awhile.
    [FONT=&quot]Since I can only assume my reply was being requested since I was pm'd by a moderator taking the time out of their day to make sure I read this thread and to point out his/her disagreement with me. I will reply …[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Initially with a “Fair enough” since if you dislike the word chosen. Please allow me to reword my wording since the literal meaning was taken on my flippant /slang use of the word nazi.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] "Strong Tactics" is more politically correct and just as accurate.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] Although I will Not apologize for my Opinion. A simple plain opinion that was not rude or uncouth. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot](Side note A. I will also clarify so as there is no room for any readers’ assumptions. I am only commenting on the past Moderating of said former Moderator. I am absolutely not referencing anything about the person as a person, being that as a person I do not know them.)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot](Side note B. I have also noticed post count of some of those not liking my opinion to be the 10k plus, obviously there is a friendship influencing their stance, I can understand that.) [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] On ward, I could defend my stance as I did then referencing the "off topic reference,” but it would again fall on deaf ears, and it is moot at this point and would serve no purpose. I received infraction(s) for it, Corrections were made, and rules have since been carefully followed. Moving on…[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I will also add, the word “us” has been thrown around, and what “we do”, etc.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]This was used in reference to my wording by one particular mod (maybe two.)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] Also note I did not say anything about “you all” or “the mods” or any collective term or expression in my statement. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] Now you may continue on the bashing of the individual whom only expressed an [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]opinion contrary to popular opinion. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]However as you do, you just might ask yourself/selves who is picking the [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] fight or who needs a break.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Is there a need to continue, or can we agree that some ( maybe all) disagree with me? [/FONT]

Davis0023

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    NorthCentral Indiana
    So, of course you would NEVER "Report" anyone else's posts for breaking the Rules, because that would make you a Nazi Sympathizer..

[FONT=&quot]Since I can only assume my reply was being requested since I was pm'd by a moderator taking the time out of their day to make sure I read this thread and to point out his/her disagreement with me. I will reply …
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]As for sympathizing, I will merely quote” Rules on a privately owned website, that you agreed to abide by when you joined,” I follow them and encourage other to do so as well. Thank you. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I will also add, the word “us” has been thrown around, and what “we do”, etc.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]This was used in reference to my wording by one particular mod (maybe two.)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] Also note I did not say anything about “you all” or “the mods” or any collective term or expression in my statement. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] Now you may continue on the bashing of the individual whom only expressed an [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]opinion contrary to popular opinion. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]However as you do, you just might ask yourself/selves who is picking the[/FONT][FONT=&quot] fight or who needs a break[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Is there a need to continue, or can we agree that some ( maybe all) disagree with me? [/FONT]

Top Bottom