Behind Bars
    icon_topicsucks.gif

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    [FONT=&amp]Since I can only assume my reply was being requested since I was pm'd by a moderator taking the time out of their day to make sure I read this thread and to point out his/her disagreement with me. I will reply …
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]As for sympathizing, I will merely quote” Rules on a privately owned website, that you agreed to abide by when you joined,” I follow them and encourage other to do so as well. Thank you. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]I will also add, the word “us” has been thrown around, and what “we do”, etc.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]This was used in reference to my wording by one particular mod (maybe two.)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp] Also note I did not say anything about “you all” or “the mods” or any collective term or expression in my statement. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp] Now you may continue on the bashing of the individual whom only expressed an [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]opinion contrary to popular opinion. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]However as you do, you just might ask yourself/selves who is picking the[/FONT][FONT=&amp] fight or who needs a break[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Is there a need to continue, or can we agree that some ( maybe all) disagree with me? [/FONT]

animated-peanut.gif

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I miss having an "in" with someone who's got their finger on the pulse of INGO and knows all.
    This whole non-Spasmo thing has been very hard on me. I'm sure you can all imagine.
    You may give me gifts to make me feel better if you wish.

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    You have to make sure the teeth of the comb are strong enough for the de-poo function.

I have found that utilizing the assistance of a fire hose spraying volumes of water at high pressure prior to the lilac rubdown, powdering and combs to be useful in most cases. No need for the combs to accomplish a task other than just looking purtty as the critters are generally de-poo'd in phase one. For those that are not, wire brush and rinse. Repeat as necessary.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I have found that utilizing the assistance of a fire hose spraying volumes of water at high pressure prior to the lilac rubdown, powdering and combs to be useful in most cases. No need for the combs to accomplish a task other than just looking purtty as the critters are generally de-poo'd in phase one. For those that are not, wire brush and rinse. Repeat as necessary.
    You hear that, Jetgirl? It's hose time.
    Gawd, that sounds horrible!!
    Be nice to me, it's my frackin' birthday. I don't want to be fire-hosed. OR lilac rubbed for that matter.
    If you're going to pelt me with anything...make it dark chocolate covered roasted espresso beans rolled in cinnamon sugar.

Top Bottom