How did the Classifieds influence your joining INGO?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Why did you Join ingo

• Total voters

TheJoker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2010
    Shelby County
    Not at all....I got invited to INGO by friends and made many, many more friends.

I never even browsed the classifieds until all the recent chatter about "50 posts". I finally visited classifieds for the first time, I saw an ad for a Chinese Mauser(...one of the few holes in my collection). I sent the fella a PM and never got a response. Haven't been back to the classifieds since.

I'm not really interested in selling stuff and I find what I need on GunBroker, eBay or Amazon.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    I joined in preparation for living in Indiana.
    I didn't really know it at the time but it was coming down the road.

99zhuggerz99

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 25, 2008
    McCordsville
    Joined a while ago...took me a good while to get to the classifieds; DONT think it was 50 at that time. I just learn from (some) of what I read. I work at a car dealership and can always spark a conversation with folks with INGO stickers.
    Limited posts and limited classifieds must leave only Bacon for me.....

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    I was a lurker for a couple of years, joined to use the classifieds, and stayed for the gab. I don't post a lot, but do enjoy occasionally engaging with the great folks here.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    I joined so I could argue with strangers. So far, so good.

I have bought and sold a bunch of stuff through the classifieds, but that came as an afterthought.

There has been a lot of good done through this forum.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I was referred to the forum by a friend as a place to talk guns and that had a classified where deals occasionally popped up. I joined with no real expectations, but came to like the place. I've used the classifieds, but I'd be a member regardless.

saintnick81

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Bedford
    Joined when I was researching my first handgun purchase a few years ago. I don't post a lot but I have gotten a ton of good information and found some great training opportunities from the site. I browse the classifieds pretty regular but haven't bought anything from them.......yet.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I joined so I could argue with strangers. So far, so good.

I have bought and sold a bunch of stuff through the classifieds, but that came as an afterthought.

There has been a lot of good done through this forum.

What is your favorite platform?

What is your favorite caliber"

:orly:

That is stupid they S***!

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Seriously though, I was not interested in the classifieds. I get below retailer cost onj. new firearms.... Now I want to see what's so special about these classifieds,

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I'm not interested in the classified section at all, even though I would probably sell a Hi-Point 9mm pistol that was used by a war hero for $350.

I have met a lot of really nice people on INGO. Why just yesterday I was talking to a guy about a one of a kind Glock 19 I'd like to sell for $650.

I don't like to sell gun related items so the INGO classified section is not why I'm here but if anyone needs to contact me you can do so at (800) GUN-INGO

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Earlier in this thread I think someone was offering a Glock G19 for $200 NIB with 2 magazines and offered to pay shipping and FFL fees.

That should drive the spiders crazy.

farmerdan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    I've used the classified section a few times but I originally joined because I was bored and enjoy reading about guns, I got hooked on Ingo and now I'm addicted.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Have yet to use the classifieds here...have nothing I will part with, and can`t afford new toys, so I`m here just looking to win the congeniality award...:D

Top Bottom