How come I can't buy a minature giraffe?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    We've got all these egghead scientists, engineers, biologists, etc. How come nobody has figured out how to bonzai a giraffe so you can have one as a house pet? Tell me that wouldn't make someone a trillionaire overnight.

They screwed us on jetpacks. I at least want a damned minature giraffe.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    giphy.gif

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    We've got all these egghead scientists, engineers, biologists, etc. How come nobody has figured out how to bonzai a giraffe so you can have one as a house pet? Tell me that wouldn't make someone a trillionaire overnight.

They screwed us on jetpacks. I at least want a damned minature giraffe.
    We My wife and daughter have a miniature horse. It sucks.

Eat, poops, eats, poops, forgets to drink water, urinary tract infection, trip to vet, antibiotics, eats, poops, etc.

I once stayed up all night to keep that little A-hole on its feet because there was a suspicion of a colic....turned out to be, guess what- urinary tract infection. It even stepped on my foot over that night and though "miniature, it's still well over 200 lbs. M'effin little m'effer.

1699467521479.png

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

Eat, poops, eats, poops, forgets to drink water, urinary tract infection, trip to vet, antibiotics, eats, poops, etc.

I once stayed up all night to keep that little A-hole on its feet because there was a suspicion of a colic....turned out to be, guess what- urinary tract infection. It even stepped on my foot over that night and though "miniature, it's still well over 200 lbs. M'effin little m'effer.

View attachment 310640
    Well, it's a horse and not a giraffe. You can tell from the color. And urinary tract infections.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

. View attachment 310640
    Should see the neck infection on a giraffe

Top Bottom