• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Attacked the Capital?
    They let them in,there wasnt forced entry thru the side door.
    You know that the FCC has contacted every news source that they either let the president communicate to the people or they will lose there Lic.
    Marshall law is in the Very near future!
    Believe me or not,Dont say you wasnt warned!

See, this is even further fantastical. The idea that the FCC can direct every news source to let the president communicate, is beyond belief.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    But the reasoning was based on certain levels of the TDS virous.
    Not one of the morons that have admitted to me FTF they voted for this stooge can cite a solid reason past they hate him. No policy's that the new puppet for the party was slobbering about just hate. Plain and simple.

Funny thing is everyone knew of him. But the hate only started when he announced and the media told the mindless minions they should hate him.
    That's exactly what happened, remember when he was on Stephen Colbert before being elected? They had a good old time with him when they thought he didn't have a chance lol.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    But the reasoning was based on certain levels of the TDS virous.
    Not one of the morons that have admitted to me FTF they voted for this stooge can cite a solid reason past they hate him. No policy's that the new puppet for the party was slobbering about just hate. Plain and simple.

Funny thing is everyone knew of him. But the hate only started when he announced and the media told the mindless minions they should hate him.
    Spot on.
    It was plumb amazin' to see the two minute hate retooled to 24/7 and Emmanuel Goldstein morph into Orange Julius.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Unnecessary vitriol... tone that **** down. No, I'm not a mod, but they can see it too.

Snark gets snark bro. Want to avoid it, don’t misrepresent someone’s post, and then essentially call someone a liar. Question my consistency, because you can’t understand something plainly stated, and I feel completely justified in questioning your grasp of the English language.

Last edited:

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Attacked the Capital?
    They let them in,there wasnt forced entry thru the side door.
    You know that the FCC has contacted every news source that they either let the president communicate to the people or they will lose there Lic.
    Marshall law is in the Very near future!
    Believe me or not,Dont say you wasnt warned!
    It's "Martial" Law*.

*I don't usually like to be the English Major in the room, but since we're talking about English skills here and I have a feeling this term is about to get a BUNCH of mileage the next couple days, I consider this a good-faith Public Service Announcement.

Last edited:

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Not a personal insult, simply an observation. You cited a sentence that you clearly didn’t understand. Given that I’d expect any native speaker to understand it, the fact that you didn’t made me wonder if you might be an ESL person.
    Funny. I’ve seen stuff not nearly as insulting that you’ve made issue of. I guess you now get to define what a personal insult is?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Funny. I’ve seen stuff not nearly as insulting that you’ve made issue of. I guess you now get to define what a personal insult is?

Yep. So if you don’t mind, I’d like to move on rather than entertain another one of you Kut focused, thread unrelated, derailments.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Snark gets snark bro. Want to avoid it, don’t misrepresent someone’s post, and then essentially call someone a liar. Question my consistency, because you can’t understand something plainly stated, and I feel completely justified in questioning your grasp of the English language.
    Or you could just address the point of the post instead of resorting to personal attacks? You’ve changed your opinion of why the Capitol was attacked multiple times now, from trump inciting them to do so, to people believing stories you question the validity of. I don’t think pointing out the inconsistency is insulting, unless you know it’s inconsistent and got defensive. However, telling somebody the English language must not be their native language is a direct insult.

I just find it ironic 99% of the time it’s you who demands people not personally insult others, but you choose to jump straight to doing so, further proving my point of your inconsistency.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Yep. So if you don’t mind, I’d like to move on rather than entertain another one of you Kut focused, thread unrelated, derailments.
    Yes, because replying to a member in a thread and being insulted means I’m “kut focused”. I tried having a valid conversation, replying to a post you made in a public forum... yet you felt it necessary to insult me, and now you say I’m “kut focused” by pointing out your inconsistency and hypocrisy because you chose to insult instead of discuss the topic at hand? Narcissistic much?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    The mafia Don keeps his hands clean and has his surrogates do the dirty work. President Don may not have said let's go break into the Capitol as a quote but he also never shut down his surrogates leading up to Jan 6th.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    The mafia Don keeps his hands clean and has his surrogates do the dirty work. President Don may not have said let's go break into the Capitol as a quote but he also never shut down his surrogates leading up to Jan 6th.
    So since he didn’t say “don’t do this” it’s his fault it happened? Does that work for every politician?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    So since he didn’t say “don’t do this” it’s his fault it happened? Does that work for every politician?
    Yes. Edit: I mean he bears some responsibility. Not it's all his fault
    It should.

Does what Biden's family members/associates do reflect on Joe Biden's character

Last edited:

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    The only way I can see for Biden to unite the country is to have an honest look at all the evidence collected concerning the last election in a court room setting, but of course he won't do that nor will anyone else in authority.

Many, many people have no trust in the Federal government, the elections, the Democrats or the Republicans, the FBI, the DOJ, the courts, city and state governments, the media, the so called big tech companies and some don't trust local police. And of course some people just don't care about any of it.

After the example that the Democrats set when Trump was elected president I don't see any possible way to unite the country. Buckle up, it's going to get rough.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I don’t trust the joebama/harris administration they have said nothing I agreed with and I mean nothin. I hope all their fraud and corruption are exposed.

If (as many believe) Obama spied on Trump, the Presidential and GA Senate elections were stolen, and they were unable to prove it, I think finding fraud, will be a Herculean task.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Well, yeah, because Trump supporters won't set your garage on fire, vandalize your property, or run you off the road.
    Just, saying...

Lol, no... they’ll just storm the Capitol, and kill and injure police officers.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    130 years ago there was no big government interference in our lives, and people were happy and unified, huh?

Maybe politicians should propose we go back to the days of Railroad monopolies, and see how much "unity" that creates:

https://theconversation.com/for-tech-giants-a-cautionary-tale-from-19th-century-railroads-on-the-limits-of-competition-91616#:~:text=For tech giants, a cautionary tale from 19th,regulators for help. ... 4 Managing power.

That might even get an interesting reaction on INGO, given what just happened to Parler.
    I am not saying people were "happy and unified," but rather the election did not bring the emotion to the table as much as it does today. As the federal government has grown it HAS done many good things, but with that have come bad things and a greater interference in the man on the streets daily life.

Some of that interference is certainly necessary, but the rest...:dunno:

My only point was that with less power there would be less to argue over, and ya' know, we did a pretty good job of things without medicare, medicaid, dept of education, Homeland Security, etc etc etc.

Regards,

Doug

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Yes. Edit: I mean he bears some responsibility. Not it's all his fault
    It should.

Does what Biden's family members/associates do reflect on Joe Biden's character
    Comparing family to supporters isn’t the same, it is a lot different than a son you raised and associates you hired. With that logic, is Obama responsible for Ferguson riots?

Top Bottom