• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    But you are back to just "His" words and thats where we keep veering off. I'll try to show some examples later.

Are you being selective in your phrase selection? Sincere but rhetorical question. Did he use the word "fight" or other such things? I am on my way to the gun store and don't have time to look now. I will later.
    I don’t remember, I’ll have to watch it again. Even if, there’s a difference in saying “we will continue to fight this fraudulent election” and “fight for your freedoms”.

And yes, I’m back to “his” words because it’s “his” words that are being blamed for inciting the attack on the Capitol.

Enjoy your trip to the gun store, worry about politics later, and bring us back some ammo. I’ll take 5.56 or 9mm

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Or how about the take over of the wildlife center? Are you wanting me to dig up violent protests by the right to show parity? I’m not sure what that would prove.
    I'm not "wanting" you to do anything.
    I'm not going to play your game.
    My post displays my opinion on relative rates of civil disobedience and violence between the Left and the Right, with supporting data from CNN.
    You do as you please and so will I.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

I might be wrong, but making it a priority that those groups “have Equal access” to resources to rebuild doesn’t seem all that sinister. So unless “equal,” has changed it’s meaning, I’m trying to figure out what this issue is with that?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'm not "wanting" you to do anything.
    I'm not going to play your game.
    My post displays my opinion on relative rates of civil disobedience and violence between the Left and the Right, with supporting data from CNN.
    You do as you please and so will I.

Well, the devil is in the details isn’t it? Of those 7%, the stats are silent as to whether the violence was started by the leftists, or if some outside group kicked it off. Obviously there have been violent clashes between left and right at lefty rallies. Do the stats delineate who started the violence, or do they simply gather stats if violence occurred, regardless of the origin. Inquiring minds would like to know....

rb288

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 14, 2019
    Grovertown
    Joe Biden does not want to "unify" the country.
    Why would Joe have any interest in a "bi-partisan" commission to look into election fraud, and prove that he is an illegitimate President?
    Joe Biden is not in charge, he is a puppet figurehead, controlled by Pelosi and big tech.
    Hell, Joe may not be in office very long as Pelosi, Harris, etc al, will move to take him out and install themselves.
    We are in VERY dangerous waters right now, and if we are not careful, we will never recover from this coup.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Well, the devil is in the details isn’t it? Of those 7%, the stats are silent as to whether the violence was started by the leftists, or if some outside group kicked it off. Obviously there have been violent clashes between left and right at lefty rallies. Do the stats delineate who started the violence, or do they simply gather stats if violence occurred, regardless of the origin. Inquiring minds would like to know....
    I have a feeling the next year or two are going to be very exhausting for you trying to justify/explain everything that's coming down the pike lol.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    As of now I do not believe there is anything President Elect Biden can do to unify the country. First, the country must want to be united. We are nowhere near there yet. Second, one person from one side could not do this.

Perhaps if it were someone with some respect but no power from BOTH sides of the aisle, then... maybe? I just cannot picture who that would be.

The only way I see someone elected President to do so would be to begin truly depowering the federal government. We argue over so much because so much is at stake! It did not used to be this way. Go back in time about 130 years and there was no big government interference in our lives - ergo, much less to get hot & bothered over.

But no one will even try to do that. They have their power, they want to keep it, and the struggle will continue.

Sadly...

Regards,

Doug
    Individuals need to want to be united. And it doesn’t mean we have to all agree on the same policies. Just acknowledge that people have a right to their own opinions and that there is a very wide spectrums of opinions that one can have and not be literally Hitler or Stalin. Cancel culture needs to stop. Binary us/them thinking needs to stop. We don't need to unite around a single set of ideas. People are just too diverse for that to be practical, and not just that. You can't do it without oppressing some people. Let ideas flow freely and let the public square figure out which ones are bad.

If you forbid free speech, it's pretty certain that your ideas aren't all that great, if you have to ban speech that speaks against them.

Best post I’ve seen in ages.
    It's a true sentiment that should be acknowledged that it is just as true for everyone. Joe Biden's rhetoric of late isn't any less divisive than Trump's, and does not indicate he's all that interesting in uniting the nation as he is uniting the nation's ideology around his. A lot of people believe the election was fraud. Making fun of them does not create a spirit of unity. Instead, every reasonable measure should be taken to eliminate the potential for such questions to be raised in the future.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You think Trump is smart? Geez, bro. I want to, but I won’t... so I’ll just say I disagree, but have a good idea why you think so.
    Trump isn't learned but he isn't stupid. Unless you're implying in a Forest Gump "stupid is as stupid does" sort of way. But no. He's not playing 4d chess. I think he has an intelligence that's geared to reading the collective, which is why he's a good showman. But it does not appear to me that he's all that good at reading situations. He's certainly out of his depth as a statesman.

Top Bottom