• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Biden in a orange jump suit is a start,along with Nut job Nancy!
    This next week will be Marshall law time.
    People are really under estimating how smart Trump really is!

You think Trump is smart? Geez, bro. I want to, but I won’t... so I’ll just say I disagree, but have a good idea why you think so.

Shootin45super

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 27, 2019
    Bloomington
    You think Trump is smart? Geez, bro. I want to, but I won’t... so I’ll just say I disagree, but have a good idea why you think so.
    Think so?
    Obviously you have not a clue whats going on this weekend and this next week.
    Have you asked yourself about the gal(14 yrs military) that got shot and killed when they where let in?
    She was one of may undercover in this going on.
    You know how many laptops where taken?
    Do you know why the left are freaking out?
    Do you know why Pelosi was stopped at the boarder at 11:55 last night?
    Do you believe the election was rigged and there is a mountain of proof?
    Do you have any clue other then your gut feeling????

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Think so?
    Have you asked yourself about the gal(14 yrs military) that got shot and killed when they where let in?
    CNN didn’t report it so he won’t believe it

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Think so?

I’ll just say I think it’s fantastical. And think it’s the belief in stuff like that, that led to people attacking the Capitol.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    But that is what some here voted for.
    But the reasoning was based on certain levels of the TDS virous.
    Not one of the morons that have admitted to me FTF they voted for this stooge can cite a solid reason past they hate him. No policy's that the new puppet for the party was slobbering about just hate. Plain and simple.

Funny thing is everyone knew of him. But the hate only started when he announced and the media told the mindless minions they should hate him.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    Even worse, you can take it to the bank that biden will accept removal putting HARRIS as president and with both houses blue it will leave a vote that will make pelosi VP.. it spells disaster and the end of our republic.. Jefferson said, "we have given you a republic now let's see you keep it"
    None of this is anything our founders didn't anticipate.. this is why they put very stringent limits on government power and it is also why we have seen systematic dismantling of those restrictions, many of which are far to heated to even bring up, smh.. very sad that the greatest country to ever exist should fall like this. My heart breaks for my children, for my great great grandparents and uncles that fought in ww1 and 2 to stop the spread of this to our beloved country.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    As of now I do not believe there is anything President Elect Biden can do to unify the country. First, the country must want to be united. We are nowhere near there yet. Second, one person from one side could not do this.

Perhaps if it were someone with some respect but no power from BOTH sides of the aisle, then... maybe? I just cannot picture who that would be.

The only way I see someone elected President to do so would be to begin truly depowering the federal government. We argue over so much because so much is at stake! It did not used to be this way. Go back in time about 130 years and there was no big government interference in our lives - ergo, much less to get hot & bothered over.

But no one will even try to do that. They have their power, they want to keep it, and the struggle will continue.

Sadly...

Regards,

Doug
    130 years ago there was no big government interference in our lives, and people were happy and unified, huh?

Maybe politicians should propose we go back to the days of Railroad monopolies, and see how much "unity" that creates:

https://theconversation.com/for-tech-giants-a-cautionary-tale-from-19th-century-railroads-on-the-limits-of-competition-91616#:~:text=For tech giants, a cautionary tale from 19th,regulators for help. ... 4 Managing power.

That might even get an interesting reaction on INGO, given what just happened to Parler.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Is English your second language that you didn’t understand the point being conveyed? Because it was a pretty simple sentence to understand.
    Ouch. I thought you were against personal insults? Another example of inconsistency, eh?

If it’s people believing that type of thing that led to attacking the Capitol they wouldn’t need someone to incite them to do so. So which is it? Is it believing those types of stories, or trump incited them to?

Shootin45super

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 27, 2019
    Bloomington
    I’ll just say I think it’s fantastical. And think it’s the belief in stuff like that, that led to people attacking the Capitol.
    Attacked the Capital?
    They let them in,there wasnt forced entry thru the side door.
    You know that the FCC has contacted every news source that they either let the president communicate to the people or they will lose there Lic.
    Marshall law is in the Very near future!
    Believe me or not,Dont say you wasnt warned!

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Ouch. I thought you were against personal insults? Another example of inconsistency, eh?

If it’s people believing that type of thing that led to attacking the Capitol they wouldn’t need someone to incite them to do so. So which is it? Is it believing those types of stories, or trump incited them to?

Not a personal insult, simply an observation. You cited a sentence that you clearly didn’t understand. Given that I’d expect any native speaker to understand it, the fact that you didn’t made me wonder if you might be an ESL person.

Top Bottom