How bad are Terry McAullife's internals?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Fairy tale. Wholesale suborning of the election system is why we are where we are today

And I doubt you can prove that any more than 20% of 'independents' don't lean democrat or that any statistically significant percentage of Dems EVER vote Republican

Keeping milquetoast candidates chasing after votes that they'll never get is how they have always neutered candidates from the right

Trump got more votes than any sitting president ever. The myth of his unpopularity is just that, a myth. He has shown you that the path forward is unabashedly pro-USA
    Then I guess you could call Biden's win mythical then. :dunno:Because according to you it didnt happen. Those moderates that were offended by mean tweets and other rudeness are what pushed Biden over the finish line. (assisted by midnight truckloads of ballots, etc)

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Some here seem to forget or were maybe not aware that Trump was a Democrat at one point in time with very different opinions and a darling of the liberal media. He was also quite chummy with the Clintons.

As far as Gabbard goes I don't agree with her on everything but she does make some statements like the one posted upthread that align with issues that I agree with.

IMO I think she's evolving and as long as she is I'm willing to listen to what she has to say. I also don't give any serious thought to a split ticket. I said before in all probability that it would never happen.

Last edited:

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Some here seem to forget or were maybe not aware that Trump was a Democrat at one point in time with very different opinions and a darling of the liberal media. He was also quite chummy with the Clintons.
    Trump was and is a lifelong northeast Liberal Democrat who wanted to be President so badly that he decided to put an R next to his name in order to do it.

Trump was/is not a Republican nor a Conservative. However - he's WAY more Republican than he is conservative.

It's truly shocking to me how so many people are in love with this guy.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Because he got results. He kept promises. Unlike 99% of other politicians. And most importantly the things he did were actually good for the American people. Can you think of anything that's gotten better under Biden?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Some here were so quick to trash Gabbard. I was merely reminding them that Trump was a liberal democrat at one point in time. Like I said before, I think Gabbard is evolving by the statements she has been giving lately.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Some here were so quick to trash Gabbard. I was merely reminding them that Trump was a liberal democrat at one point in time. Like I said before, I think Gabbard is evolving by the statements she has been giving lately.
    I would rather she work within her party to return some semblance of sanity to its ranks.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Why do conservative areas always get their votes done and lefty areas always drag it out. There should be identical staff to voter ratios so don’t give me the population BS
    This is all academic discussion at this point. But it’s not necessarily a linear relationship between staff and voter ratios and processing speed. Sometimes the economy of scale works in the other direction. And is it even practical that the staff to voter ratio is maintained across all the districts regardless of volume? Were the ratios even identical? It should not be astonishing that densely populated districts take longer to get vote totals than sparsely populated areas. There are added challenges that transcend simple staff ratios.

Of course that also means that there are more opportunities to cheat in such districts.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I could get behind a Noem/Gabbard ticket... :naughty:
    I see where yer going with this line of thinking. And yeah. But you can always just look at their photos. You still have them making policy. Tulsi is easy on the eyes. Granted. She’s still kinda nutty on a few issues. Way better than what we got, don’t get me wrong. But given the choice I’d druther a saner candidate than Tulsi.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I would rather she work within her party to return some semblance of sanity to its ranks.

That's not gonna happen.

The dems have proven to be going the other way. Just look what they are doing today. Pushing with all they have to pass the insane spending bills. Even after taking the election shellacing that they did on Tuesday. They won't learn.

Dems have been in it for the long game for years and years. Their tactics have worked. Bizarrely crazy crap like global warming and defund the police are now the standard, along with sneaking in routine election fraud and CRT along the way. :dunno:

Tulsi :wwub: needs to separate from the dems. She could be a solid leader as an independent or even a Rand Paul sort of republican.

Like Trump, Tulsi could get more done than any other politician by breaking the same ol same ol political BS standards.

Even if, like with Trump, conservatives cannot see beyond the fact that a getting the right things done is better than the doer having to be a stuanch conservative like themselves. :twocents:

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Then I guess you could call Biden's win mythical then. :dunno:Because according to you it didnt happen. Those moderates that were offended by mean tweets and other rudeness are what pushed Biden over the finish line. (assisted by midnight truckloads of ballots, etc)
    What I'm saying is most of those 'independents' are in name only and will never pull a lever for an 'R'. My theory is it makes them feel like they are considering all sides to label themselves 'independent'. It merely means no registered party affiliation and has nothing to do with levels of sense or sensibility

Independents often are portrayed as political free agents with the potential to alleviate the nation’s rigid partisan divisions. Yet the reality is that most independents are not all that “independent” politically. And the small share of Americans who are truly independent – less than 10% of the public has no partisan leaning – stand out for their low level of interest in politics.

An overwhelming majority of independents (81%) continue to “lean” toward either the Republican Party or the Democratic Party. Among the public overall, 17% are Democratic-leaning independents, while 13% lean toward the Republican Party. Just 7% of Americans decline to lean toward a party, a share that has changed little in recent years. This is a long-standing dynamic that has been the subject of past analyses, both by Pew Research Center and others.

As I said before, big tent try-to-please-everybody strategies are built to fail. The time wasted trying to entice the votes of Alpocrats and 'independents' (which are never really on the table) is better spent on more advantageous pursuits

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Trump was and is a lifelong northeast Liberal Democrat who wanted to be President so badly that he decided to put an R next to his name in order to do it.

Trump was/is not a Republican nor a Conservative. However - he's WAY more Republican than he is conservative.

We like him for what he actually did - you know, that actions/words audio volume differential thing

If you must go for past transgressions, you guys put Romney up for president long after he was Governor of Massachusetts and you had ample opportunity to see his character
    - and look at what great force for the good of the republic he is today he is today
    :lmfao:

I believe you can currently find him defending the governments desire to implement a VMT in the 'infrastructure' hog trough bill that he also supports

It's truly shocking to me how people who have supported so many bad candidates and bad decisions still believe their opinions should matter

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I find it is especially hard to fix stupid remotely

fad5c25606915bc7a82746ef1ca78dd9.jpg

Top Bottom