• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    That pic was for "dramatic effect". And how could you not like Ron Swanson brand BBQ sauce?

The post baking:

attachment.php

That would look delicious if I didn’t know what was beneath

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Ron Swanson BBQ sauce may indeed be okay... on BBQ. Not on pizza. :nono: I will allow, however, alfredo sauce under certain limited circumstances.

iu

YES! I tried a chicken Alfredo pizza recently and it was awesome. I’ll also eat BBQ on pizza if it’s a BBQ chicken pizza, but that’s the only exception.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Ya mean they don’t have the 8cal arc flash masks they’re making folks wear yet? (If they’re anything like the clothing....whoa boy).

The last time they even mentioned it, they gave everyone a handkerchief and told everyone that was their protection.
    I carry it in my pocket to wipe the lenses of cameras and stuff.

Sigblaster

Soon...
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy
    Oh, and while we're on the subject of masks, I saw this display in Meijer of masks made by Hanes. They looked just like Tighty Whities.

Seriously.....I should infract for this crap. There are other ways people. Find them please.

Last edited by a moderator:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Oh, and while we're on the subject of masks, I saw this display in Meijer of masks made by Hanes. They looked just like Tighty Whities. I don't even carry my cock and balls around in that, and you expect me to wear it on my face? WTF? :):

I saw that, and thought the exact same thing. Brings a new dimension to "dickhead". (can I say that here?)

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    Here's the thing that makes a mask mute, the virus can and does enter the body through the membranes of the eyes, so if you cover your eyes we're all in trouble.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Here's the thing that makes a mask mute, the virus can and does enter the body through the membranes of the eyes, so if you cover your eyes we're all in trouble.

Of course, it's going to be mute. That is, unless you draw a mouth on it.

And you're treating all modes of contagion equally without regard to likelihood. It can enter through the membranes of the eyes, but it's unlikely and probably in the noise when compared to inhalation.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I just went to Wendy's to get lunch. There were several people inside (not all of them eating). Other than the employees, I was the only one wearing a mask. Naturally I pulled my pistol and held them at gunpoint until the police arrived. Scofflaws.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I just went to Wendy's to get lunch. There were several people inside (not all of them eating). Other than the employees, I was the only one wearing a mask. Naturally I pulled my pistol and held them at gunpoint until the police arrived. Scofflaws.

They caught you on the survellence camera...

[video]https://i.makeagif.com/media/3-24-2019/-W3o3k.mp4[/video]

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    INDY FOP STATEMENT ON MAYOR’S MANDATORY MASK ORDER

7/8/2020

“Like all of Indy, our Police Officers learned last week of the latest order from the Mayor that mandates residents, visitors and students to wear masks inside and outside public and private venues throughout the city effective Thursday 7/9/20.

It should be noted, no guidance has been provided to Indy’s law enforcement partners. This is a public health order and as such is not a policing matter.

Any concerns or complaints related to the wearing of masks should be directed to the Mayor’s Office and our partners in the Marion County Public Health Department for any enforcement needs.

While our Officers strongly support voluntary prevention efforts for public health: this specific executive order and the enforceability of such measures are left for others to decide and take action.

In the interim, our officers remain focused on the record levels of violent crime plaguing our neighborhoods, downtown businesses and tourist attractions.

We remain hopeful for an announcement soon of a specific plan of action from the Mayor’s office detailing prevention and intervention efforts related to Indy’s surging violence in order to save lives and prevent further harm.”

Indianapolis Fraternal Order of Police #86

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

Did you yell “this is going on YouTube” while doing it?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

7/8/2020

“Like all of Indy, our Police Officers learned last week of the latest order from the Mayor that mandates residents, visitors and students to wear masks inside and outside public and private venues throughout the city effective Thursday 7/9/20.

It should be noted, no guidance has been provided to Indy’s law enforcement partners. This is a public health order and as such is not a policing matter.

Any concerns or complaints related to the wearing of masks should be directed to the Mayor’s Office and our partners in the Marion County Public Health Department for any enforcement needs.

While our Officers strongly support voluntary prevention efforts for public health: this specific executive order and the enforceability of such measures are left for others to decide and take action.

In the interim, our officers remain focused on the record levels of violent crime plaguing our neighborhoods, downtown businesses and tourist attractions.

We remain hopeful for an announcement soon of a specific plan of action from the Mayor’s office detailing prevention and intervention efforts related to Indy’s surging violence in order to save lives and prevent further harm.”

Is there currently "record levels of violent crime" in Indy, or is that boilerplate text?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

7/8/2020

BOOM BABY!
    Oh wait they canceled that guy (boom baby) too didnt they? Marv alberts? Or did he get on his knees and ask to be forgiven too? :):

Anyways off my side show, I LOVE this statement by the FOP!! Brilliant.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Is there currently "record levels of violent crime" in Indy, or is that boilerplate text?
    No there really is record levels of violent crime in indy. And hogwarts wont hire the needed police to replace the retirees or just get them up to full ranks.
    I truly feel pain for the IMPD officers who know they are outnumbered and targets of violent criminals, yet they still have the HUGE balls to go out there everyday and keep that city from burning to the ground.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jstan
    Top Bottom