• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Congratulations! In this case acceptance is not a step but a stumble. More and more evidence of irregularities in voting are coming out. Enough to change the results? Don't know. Enough to raise concerns/doubts? Yes! Enough to question integrity of elections? Satan's residency (substitute 4 letters, start with an H, end with a L) Yes!
    That’s how I would classify it. Enough to question the integrity of key elections in 2020, and a justified apprehension about elections in the future.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    it does no good to bitch on indianagunowner.com get in contact with your local, state and federal politicians on both sides of the fence and let them know how you feel

Yes, let me go grovel at the feet of some used cars salesman for my rights that are granted by God and guaranteed by the constitution.

No, I'm done with that. If it comes to it, I'm willing to lose my life if necessary to live as a free man.

If they can't get the sense that I'm far from being alone in this mindset now, there's no hope for them.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Well, it kind of makes a statement.
    Though what people get from the statement, may not be the statement everyone else receives.
    Plus the idea this person thinks all we do is voice our opinion here is nonsense. A great many of us contact our leadership regularly. It kind of irks me to see this person post the same thing over and over yet has no clue how many of us do actually try to hold our leaders feet to the fire.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    He scarcely has enough posts to hit the classifieds and here he is lipping off about what the rest of us should or should not say.
    Conversely, there are people here with thousands of posts who postulate ad nauseum for the same.

Back on track of EOs and such...

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Conversely, there are people here with thousands of posts who postulate ad nauseum for the same.

Back on track of EOs and such...

What a ****ing joke. They've done such a bang up job on spotting some of kooks in recent high profile shootings.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    What a ****ing joke. They've done such a bang up job on spotting some of kooks in recent high profile shootings.
    The problem is that they don't care about crime. I would speculate that they even welcome it in their quest for control.

Reactions: KG1

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The problem is that they don't care about crime. I would speculate that they even welcome it in their quest for control.
    Exactly. I would venture to say that they would even like to expand criminality when they try to make felons out of normally law abiding citizens with their quest for control.

Top Bottom