• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    If Biden doesn't withdraw, I would consider that low character. It would bother me...

..."If" the guy in the picture is Chipman......because I'm starting to wonder if that's even him in the photo. Chipman has a unique set of ears. The guy in the pic doesn't appear to have those. Chipman was ATF. Damn near ALL the ATF guys at Waco were wearing blue BDU pants and shirts. There were some that were wearing camo pants, but they ALL had blue shirts. You know who did have on full camo at Waco? The FBI. Funny enough, out of all the people that I've seen, who posed in that spot (because multiple people apparently did), "Chipman" is apparently the only non-FBI guy who does.

So since I answered your question, it's only fair that you answer mine. How confident are you that the person in the pic is Chipman?

Let me guess, those weren’t his tweets either? Someone hacked his Twitter account right?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Accepting that Biden presently holds the office and accepting that hd acquired the position legally are two entirely different concepts.
    Hey, at least you didn't just automatically say he won illegally. Shows that you at least have more sense than a lot of other TrumpDavidians. Baby steps, yes, but we'll take it.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    If Biden doesn't withdraw, I would consider that low character. It would bother me...

..."If" the guy in the picture is Chipman......because I'm starting to wonder if that's even him in the photo. Chipman has a unique set of ears. The guy in the pic doesn't appear to have those. Chipman was ATF. Damn near ALL the ATF guys at Waco were wearing blue BDU pants and shirts. There were some that were wearing camo pants, but they ALL had blue shirts. You know who did have on full camo at Waco? The FBI. Funny enough, out of all the people that I've seen, who posed in that spot (because multiple people apparently did), "Chipman" is apparently the only non-FBI guy who does.

So since I answered your question, it's only fair that you answer mine. How confident are you that the person in the pic is Chipman?
    If you wanna compare facial features I can do the same thing. Look at the nose. Look at the mouth.

1618238526864.png

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Perhaps but your distinctions were not made in the post I quoted so I didn't change the meaning from the original

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    You didn't answer my question. You asked me a question, and I answered it directly. Can you not extend the same courtesy?
    At the risk of being called a "TrumpDavidian" I believe it's him. I haven't seen a denial as of yet.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    At the risk of being called a "TrumpDavidian" I believe it's him. I haven't seen a denial as of yet.
    Thank you, and I don't view you as a TrumpDavidian. Some are supporters, some are cultists. There's a difference. Odds are, if you're still flying a Trump flag or rocking MAGA gear, errrr you might be a cultist.

Oh, and I will point out, that you "believe," but aren't certain it's Chipman. I'm sure it will come out in the end, but right now, I'm not confident that is him. It might be, but I'm unsure; especially how much traction that picture hasn't gotten.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Thank you, and I don't view you as a TrumpDavidian. Some are supporters, some are cultists. There's a difference. Odds are, if you're still flying a Trump flag or rocking MAGA gear, errrr you might be a cultist.

Oh, and I will point out, that you "believe," but aren't certain it's Chipman. I'm sure it will come out in the end, but right now, I'm not confident that is him. It might be, but I'm unsure; especially how much traction that picture hasn't gotten.
    I'm surprised at the amount of obama cultists I still see driving around with a bumper sticker on their car.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

Fair enough. Just one more thing on my part and I'll let it go. Sure looks to me like some atf agents were wearing full camo in this photograph.

1618241344079.png

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Hey, at least you didn't just automatically say he won illegally. Shows that you at least have more sense than a lot of other TrumpDavidians. Baby steps, yes, but we'll take it.
    TrumpDavidian? Because I liked having a president who could actually deliver where countless others promised and usually didn't even try? Because I have a problem with burning US citizens alive without any illegal activity ever established not connected to the siege itself?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Touchè I stand corrected
    In all fairness I will say this. Even though I see a strong resemblance in the photograph I can find no other indication that it is indeed an ATF agent posing for the picture.

Time will tell. If I'm wrong I will admit it but I still have other objections to the nomination.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

Kut, this would be like nominating Josef Mengele for surgeon generation.

Low character is a severe understatement.

Top Bottom