• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    Got laid off from my job Monday. Looking for some work to fill in my days while my union hall finds me a new company to work for.

General handyman and basic plumbing services available. Willing to do anything reasonable to bring in some extra cash. Live on the southside of Indy. Willing to travel for the right price. You can call or text me at 317 - two zero zero - 9064 or message me here.

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    Any drywall finishers here? I've got way too many projects going on at once and could use someone who knows how to tape/mud, sand, and do a small patch of ceiling. This is an interior bedroom with a new bathroom. Drywall is already up.

I'm also looking for someone that might be interested in painting what feels like 20 miles of baseboard, door trim, and interior doors.

Open carry ok but it's Fishers. One neighbor is a Hamilton County Sheriff and the other is a Fishers Detective.

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    Got laid off from my job Monday. Looking for some work to fill in my days while my union hall finds me a new company to work for.

General handyman and basic plumbing services available. Willing to do anything reasonable to bring in some extra cash. Live on the southside of Indy. Willing to travel for the right price. You can call or text me at 317 - two zero zero - 9064 or message me here.

Found no other place to put this. Sorry if in the wrong place/manner. But I wanted to give credit where credit is due.

+1 for BiscuitNaBasket. I had him do some work for me today. Great guy. Got the job done and I'm very happy with the result. I will use him again when I need his services.

zspeed130

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 26, 2009
    Indy, South side
    Need a fridge hauled off. Here is the catch. We don’t go out there often and it has meat in it. It must have just stopped working . Not a lot in it but enough to be gross, it’s 4 deer Quarters in plastic bags. But it is positively rancid when you open the door. It’s in the garage you can back truck right up to the garage. I’ll even help duct tape it shut and load it into a pickup. I need to get this done tomorrow probably. Don’t know how we didn’t notice it sooner. Ugh. Anyway let me know how much to haul it off. I am on the south side about 10 Minutes from 65 and Southport.

Z

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    Anyone in Noblesville/Fishers have a truck and want to make a quick $30? I'd rather not rent a truck from Home Depot but I need about 8 sheets of drywall and a few 2x4's. I can meet you at Home Depot or Lowes, pay for the materials and pay you to drive them over to my place near Fishers High School (135th and Promise) or I can pay you for the drywall and the $30 delivery if you'd prefer not to shop with me. I need to pick it up tomorrow (Thursday 1/11) after 6:00 if possible.

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    I don't think I'm allowed to give official INGO feedback but I wanted to let everyone know that indyartisan did an amazing job finishing my drywall. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend and I'm going to call him when I get my mancave finished in the basement.

Now if I can just find a maid.....

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Anyone know of someone that remodels bathrooms? Hamilton Co.

The framing of one of my basement walls needs replaced. Unfortunately, it is the wall where the electrical panel is located. Do I need an electrician, or a contractor?

For both of you.
    Depending on your desired time frame, I can do both jobs. PM me if your not in a hurry to get these done.
    Chris

TangoSierraEcho

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2016
    Monroe County
    ATTENTION WE ARE LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS!!!! The Monroe County Sheriff' - Reserve Division is now accepting applications for RESERVE DEPUTY SHERIFF'S. This is a great opportunity to play an active part in supporting your community. Our current membership includes volunteers who are senior executives, business owners, computer professionals, college students, even a fire fighter!! Many have never worked in law enforcement before and some of our members have gone on to become full time deputies here or at other agencies. Our requirements are that you must be at least 21 and possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent, have no felony convictions, possess a valid Indiana driver's license and reside in Monroe or an adjoining county. Must attend and successfully complete a 180+ hour Reserve Law Enforcement Training Academy. The selection process will include physical testing, interview board, and a background investigation.
    For more information on the Sheriff's Reserve Division please visit Monroe County Sheriff's Office
    Please message us here if you have any questions.
    Applications can be picked up in person at the Monroe County Sheriff's Office located at 301 N. College Bloomington Indiana or can be found following this link http://www.monroecountysheriffsoffice.us/…/Revised_Applicat…. Applications should be submitted ATTN: Chief Deputy Brummett by March 11th, 2018.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    SECRETARY/PARALEGAL NEEDED

The Law Office of Kirk Freeman is hiring a secretary/paralegal to work in downtown Lafayette. Office concentrates on criminal and administrative law, limited post-dissolution work as well.

Business hours are 8AM to 5PM, but flex time is available and encouraged. (e.g., Want Friday afternoon off? Cool with me, work through lunch all week or come in on Saturday). Competitive compensation.

Computers, scanner, phones with OJT. Docket clerk or boss usually takes care of runs (bank, Post Office, courthouse, etc.) but job could entail limited errand runs. Dress business causal.

Background check. Must sign memorandum of confidentiality.

Please apply to:

Kirk S. Freeman
    LAW OFFICE OF KIRK FREEMAN
    200 Ferry Street, Suite A (1st floor)
    P.O. Box 1132
    Lafayette, Indiana 47902-1132
    (765) 429-7035
    kfreeman@nlci.com

Call and ask for Mary to send resume and schedule interview. Thank you.

BobDaniels

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Boone Co
    In need of new Farrier

Our farrier is retiring due to age and health, so we are looking for someone that works in the Boone County Indiana area to replace him. We have two well broke quarter horses that need trim only, no shoes. We are north west boone co. Please pm.

Thank you! :ingo:

HodgeStyle

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 11, 2018
    Scott County
    I am currently looking for a handyman who could redo my bathroom floor. It was redone last year by amish workers. They didnt get the tile done correctly and now the floor is messed up. High and low spots. Anybody around scott county area would be nice. Hit me up if your interested. I pay cash!

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Please haul off my basketball goal and pole.
    It fell over last night. The pole is about 9 feet long and filled with concrete; the goal is still attached.
    Would $40 be a fair payment to have it gone? I'm on the west side if Indianapolis.
    Please PM me.

Last edited:

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Many thanks to indyartisan for taking care of my problem. He's a nice guy who says he mainly does painting but can do most anything.
    Keep him in mind.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Anyone do lawn mowing? Have a postage stamp yard, so I could do it myself, if I could keep a frigging mower running. Problem is, keeping a mower running is not in my wheelhouse, and I refuse to buy another for the size of yard I have. Neighbor kids were doing it, until once a week became too much work, sooo? Big lawn service companies won’t touch it because it’s so small(vinyl village less than 1/4 acre lot) it’s not worth their time.

Top Bottom